Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ebay dodginess

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5538460053&category=159

:eek2:

"child sized"

lets hope it dont have any orifices

Comments

• Options
    The face scares the hell outta me...:(
    Questions from other buyers:

Q: Hi What would the practical use for this item be? answered on: 29-Nov-04
    A: The practical use would be as a mannequin I suppose. Most doll collector buy either for the esthetic value, the emotion it arouses, or a simple appreciation...

"the emotion it arouses"...oh ai...:eek2:

Malt Munk xxx
  • Options
    another question was:
    Q: I am thinking that this doll is an adult toy. Before I bid I wanted to make sure that it isn't used for that, and as a doll only. I saw these things in Japan, and would like one for decor. Just want to be sure that it has never been used for that.

A: It definitely has not been used as a sex toy! First of all, it is not equipped for that purpose. It has a hollow body. Secondly, I am a medical psychologist and a woman. I collect dolls as a hobby and believe Natori is one of the top designers in the world. This is an incredible piece of art. You may bid on it in good faith
    Answered on 27-Nov-04.

Its not necessarily dodgy. Isnt it a shame how easily people assume that anything with children in it is sexually suggestive.
  • Options
    what were you searching for to come across this?
  • Options
    posted on another forum how most of these ebay weird things spring to mind

and to rainbow brite - why would someone want life size dolls like that is all i wondered?
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    posted on another forum how most of these ebay weird things spring to mind

and to rainbow brite - why would someone want life size dolls like that is all i wondered?
    I wouldnt want one, and I do see what you mean, but its not automatic that if you cant see the attraction, then someone else must want it for sex.
    Same sort of thing as those reborn dolls. I think theyre freaky, but they go for helluva money and I can see the art involved, but to me, theyre just creepy.
  • Options
    the again i like HR giger artwork, apprantly sees it in his dreams, if i was a psychologist id be worried