Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    but that doesn't work in a lot of people's cases. A good boot up the backside is what's needed.

Exactly.

It is human nature to extend deadlines as far as possible. So if the teachers said February they'd still be missing a quarter of the coursework by March.

One of my coursework pieces was from a course run by a student teacher, and she was a stupid ginger bitch, so I just didn't hand it in. So I do talk from experience;)
    School does teach u several specific things, but in my pearsonal opinion, although it eventualy gets u there, school has gone back on itself, it works for some and not for others, sitting in science trying to calculate wher electrons go, in a reaction of hydrochloric acid and sodium oxide, i feel i could be doing alot more good, wouldnt the world be a better place, if as soon as u knew what u wanted to be u could concentrate on that, im not saying a get rid of all the subjects, just give a majourity to what u want to do, take me,i want to go into the arts, and politics, yet 5 weeks of three hours a week of n+1 is lost on me, when i could be doing so much more.
    By the way sorry this dasnt make much sence
    the car on the street doesn't drive itself.

Mine does. Get with the times grandad!
    Originally posted by UpsetChap
    Mine does. Get with the times grandad!

:lol: