Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first time...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    yeah sorry sorry, its just i was tired and getting crabby with all the people on here who use such typed utterances to arrogantly look down on people, this wasnt anything against you :)

Lol! I really would hate to think I would arrogantly look down on anyone! I don't really have much self-esteem in any case. :)
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    There is a big difference between 'pretty much' and completely risk free. You can still get a criminal record for possession, hell you can still end up in jail for it.

Legalisation is very tricky indeed, we've signed up to a few pesky international treaties which would be very difficult to get out of.

The Swiss are the only ones who will legalise, but thats because they were stupid enough to sign UN treaties on drugs.

do you mean switzerland?
    It s been 2 years that "canapa store" are closed in switzerlad

they sold stuff(bong, pipe, etc but they sold weed)

before the shops can sell stuff but on the staff was write" this is not do to smoke or something like this"

but there was not coffe shop

i m just next to Switz and there was a big traffic of weed/stuff switzerland/italy and this was a big problem for the two countries

I don t really know what was the legislation

this let me think that in UK (tell me if I m wrong) they can sell mushroom like a product that it will be not use like a drug

But the law dont know that people buy magic m. to use like drug?

ps sorry for the grammar :D
    Basically the Swiss are moving towards decriminalising all drug use.

Then most people believe that they will legalise cannabis, but its going to take time.

As for mushrooms here (the UK), yes they can be sold fresh then what the purchaser does with them is up them them really.

Oh, and that should really read 'the swiss weren't stupid enough' not that they were stupid.
    'the swiss weren't stupid enough' not that they were stupid.

yeah i was wondering about that :confused:
    Sorry. But in my defence if you knew about international relations you would realise that it was only very very recently that the Swiss had anything to do with the UN. Thus they could not have signed the treaty in the early 70's and therefore it was an obvious mistake.
    Sorry. But in my defence if you knew about international relations you would realise that it was only very very recently that the Swiss had anything to do with the UN. Thus they could not have signed the treaty in the early 70's and therefore it was an obvious mistake

well i must be extremely insular then :D
    well i must be extremely insular then :D

Yes, do you not pay any attention to international political news?
    well that one certainly flew under my radar. I thought Swizerland was insular but damn, i never knew that.
    well that one certainly flew under my radar. I thought Swizerland was insular but damn, i never knew that.

They arent really insular, they are just neutral, thus they dont get involved in much international stuff, thats all. They're more than happy to trade with people left right and centre, but they dont sign treaties because that would effect their neutrality.

Thats why it is the Swiss Army which protects the Pope, because they are the only neutral army in the world.
    Thats why it is the Swiss Army which protects the Pope, because they are the only neutral army in the world.

ahh interesting :D now who protects people from the pope?
    ahh interesting :D now who protects people from the pope?

What on Earth do you mean?

Note the present tense I used in that sentance and then ask the question above again.
    the Pope; his esteemed holiness, is responsible for promoting sex education in many poor areas susceptable to high levels of HIV infection; only this education (and this come right from the top of the vatican) promotes the idea that condoms are both morally wrong and ineffective because they are pourous enough to let the Aids virus thorugh :eek2:

thats what i meant, but dont worry ;):D
    Ahh yes, I see your point now.

Erm, the UN perhaps?
    not as much as i'd like, there should be a law against the trafficking of spurious info grr :mad:

but then i suppose everyone would be in trouble :(