Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Self Pleasure - Girls & lads does it do it for you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have one big problem...
I cant pleasure myself!! Ive heard that when u know how to do it for yourself its easier to tell your partner what you want but quite honestly my boyfriend does it to me better than i do :(

Ive only orgasmed about 4 times through self pleasure, once when i was 15, once when i was 16, once when i was having a dirty convo to someone down the phone and once again when my boyfriend was there guiding my hands (surely it should be the other way around)

Now im getting frustrated as im not getting regular sex due to being in a long distance relationship and everytime i attempt to pleasure myself it'll feel nice for a minute or two, then it feels sore n then i completely dry up.

Im very frustrated, does anyone have any tips?

XxX

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    buy a vibrator. Its much easier than manual wanking.
    Might be a good idea to buy some lubricant if you feel like your getting sore when you're trying. I prefer silicone-based ones than water-based ones, I find the texture more silky and longer lasting, but each to their own :)

Also, you could try experimenting with different locations e.g in the shower or perhaps having phone sex with your boyfriend if that worked once before. Do you have lots of photos of him to hand? That may help to get your imagination working, and perhaps you might want to try alternatives to your hands (am too lazy to use hands, huzzah for AAs!)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Self Pleasure - Girls & lads does it do it for you?
    Originally posted by squishter
    I have one big problem...
    I cant pleasure myself!! Ive heard that when u know how to do it for yourself its easier to tell your partner what you want but quite honestly my boyfriend does it to me better than i do :(

Ive only orgasmed about 4 times through self pleasure, once when i was 15, once when i was 16, once when i was having a dirty convo to someone down the phone and once again when my boyfriend was there guiding my hands (surely it should be the other way around)

Now im getting frustrated as im not getting regular sex due to being in a long distance relationship and everytime i attempt to pleasure myself it'll feel nice for a minute or two, then it feels sore n then i completely dry up.

Im very frustrated, does anyone have any tips?

XxX

You are probably thinking about it too much too. Try and relax.

You could also try some lubricant, that way you won't just completely dry up.

I wouldn't worry about it though. I have never made myself orgasm. I never liked touching myself and don't do it. When I am not in a relationship then there was no orgasming for me *shrugs*
    Using lube is a good idea, I sometimes find myself getting dry and it really helps.
    use the shower head or something to spice it up a bit