Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Assignment questions

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've got a couple of questions for my assignment that need translating to be zella friendly.

For my reseach assignment I need to show:
-An independent selection and application of an appropriate reseach methodology and clear explination of my decisions, and

-A comprehencive approch to the design of my research project and in carrying out the methodology

These make no sence to me at all. I've managed to translate the rest of them but I'm stuck as to what they want me to do for these. It would probably help if I knew what methodology meant lol.

I dont know if it would help you translate it any better but I'm doing my research on the dangers of eating disorders.

Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Assignment questions
    Originally posted by Zella
    I've got a couple of questions for my assignment that need translating to be zella friendly.

For my reseach assignment I need to show:
    -An independent selection and application of an appropriate reseach methodology and clear explination of my decisions, and

-A comprehencive approch to the design of my research project and in carrying out the methodology

basically:

-they want you to use an appropriate method of gathering information, and they want you to explain why: how did you research the assignment? why did you choose that method and not another? what aspects of the subject made you think that the method you chose was better than any other method?

-comprehensive in this sense basically means thorough. show that you have read widely and your argument is solid, and not leaving anything out.

methodology is just the method you use to do something, so in your case it will be research. how you are researching (i.e. experiments, questionnaires, interviews).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you!!! Thats brilliant I can get it done properly now with out annoying my teacher even more by asking her over and over what something means because she talks so fast!

Yay!!