Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who am i?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, hi i thought id write about me so anyone whose interested could know all about me and so i know ive made an effort to make friends on here. My name is Rosie Clair Leonore R****-**** (the asterixs r so no one can stalk me). I am 15 and attend comprehensive school where I am studying ten GCSEs. I live with my mum and her bf in a 3 bedroom semi. That description doesnt do my house justice, its quite small upstairs but has a reasonable lounge, a massive new kitchen/dining area (thats not properly finished), downstairs shower room, utility room, 2 outbuildings, a greenhouse, about 1/2 acre of land (not enough) and we have a drive on lawnmower which im not allowed to drive cos i crashed it through a hedge. Its in the middle of nowhere, except across the road is europes largest navy airbase.
I like to shop, walk and play with my dog, going out with friends, reading books, watching soaps and chick flicks, going to the cinema (i dont do that much though cos being a part time waitress just doesnt pay enough), and i love clothes and shoes and funkey stuff. I have awful music taste as I am a confessed busted fan, big time. I have about 50 posters, a flag, seen them live once (travelled for 18 hours to see them play 3 songs), their official book, unofficial book, both albums and am getting the other album and book for christmas. I love microwave popcorn, ben and jerrys, baileys, malibu, alcopops, potato wedges, caesar salad, dip and carrots/breadsticks. I am totally random and weird and at the moment slightly heartbroken.
I love beanbags so much and am moving out of my mums house in september to a flat (prolly with my ex bf- i know messed up) which will have bean bags and scatter cushions and im gonna have an iron bed. I am going to get an apprenticeship doing secreterial or business administration, then when i qualify as one do an evening class in a couple of a levels and in about 4 years (if all goes well) im gonna go to bournemouth or queen margarets (think thats what its called) uni to study pr and eventually become a pr consultant. Although I want to be that my main aim in live is to settle down and have kids and hopefully foster.
I dont live with my daddy because he died when I was 12. I didnt see him alot anyway because he worked in the city. In the same year I lost my only grandparent (grandmama) and my godmother both of whom i love to pieces. I have 2 half brothers from my daddys first marriage called graham and simon and a half brother and sister from my mums first marriage called sam and lucy. Lucy lives in London and I love her most cos shes a girl and a cool one at that.
I am so cool and if uve bothered to read ALL of this stuff about me i will be thoroughly impressed. thanking you. The pic is me with curly hair.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You seem reasonably interesting :thumb:

Welcome! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg like hi2u!
    lol *Shakes her head* so wrong, so wrong
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    hi2u ;]
    You seem very spunky :D

Hello :wave:

Malt Munk xxx :D
    there's no way in hell i'm gonna read all of that...

but hi!

jake..... i can't believe you! :(
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    jake..... i can't believe you! :(

aww..

Theres always me :naughty:

Yarr!!!
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    aww..

Yarr!!!

yeah... but i've only seen what your eye looks like....

i have yet to see if you can beat jake0's morpheus look...
    Fine...
    Fine...

and you give up too easily..

that's SOOOO unattractive!
    aww..

Yarr!!!

omg no ;<
    Originally posted by jake0
    omg no ;<

whatever.. if you get to cheat on me.. i get to cheat on you...
    Hello welcome to thesite :D
    Never before have I seen someone take the time to write such a lengthy introduction. However, nothing wrong with that. An interesting description of yourself. Welcome to the website, you should fit in just fine.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hey ho :)
    lol i am so confused already! U all seem really friendly and smiley though which is cool. soz i wrote so much.doesnt it irritate u when there are spaghetti strand mixed in with ur tagellitalle!!
    (the asterixs r so no one can stalk me)

Jake0 only needs a first name and location. :p
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    lol i am so confused already! U all seem really friendly and smiley though which is cool. soz i wrote so much.doesnt it irritate u when there are spaghetti strand mixed in with ur tagellitalle!!

don;t worry dude, you are probably the only one who has ever wrote anything interesting when introducing them selfs.
    lol i had a bit of a stalker before actually. He knew where I lived and he used to have a black car that he sat outside my house in in the dark. I couldnt see it cos it was black and as i am not majorly fussed i dont shut my shutters to change most of the time, which is slightly upsetting. and more upsetting i ended up sleeping with my stalker.
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Jake0 only needs a first name and location. :p

rite dats it ur wel ded m8
    rite dats it ur wel ded m8

yer cum nen u always finkin ur ard ur just a batty boy init.
    *laughs til she almost pisses herself in the corner*
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    yer cum nen u always finkin ur ard ur just a batty boy init.

yer well u we da 1 ho sd dat u were batty init m8
    why dont u use ur energy constructively and go fix the fuse thats blown putting out half the lights in my house in the proccess. Because i dunno how to wire a plug let alone change a fuse
    omg like hi2u!

/me slaps jake0 around a bit with a large STOP! sign

Dude, I told you about that

ro-ro, you sound like teh coolies, welcome and be entertaining.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    /me slaps jake0 around a bit with a large STOP! sign

Dude, I told you about that

ro-ro, you sound like teh coolies, welcome and be entertaining.

fiend ;[[[[
    i have unbelievable munchies. Ive eaten a plate of pasta, a chocolate biscuit and a bowl of ready brek in just under 4 hours and im still so hungry (though that is all ive consumed today). Gonna drink some milk! Dont slap each other its not nice. Poor jake. *offers jake a hug if he wants it*
    i have unbelievable munchies. Ive eaten a plate of pasta, a chocolate biscuit and a bowl of ready brek in just under 4 hours and im still so hungry (though that is all ive consumed today). Gonna drink some milk! Dont slap each other its not nice. Poor jake. *offers jake a hug if he wants it*

aww thanks <3

;]

ive just had dinner as well, and now i r watching eastenders
    Ooooo, whats happening in eastenders? Details, especially on the dennis storyline. im not allowed to watch it cos im meant to be doing coursework but no one realises i am in fact talking on msn and here instead, and drinking milk.
    Ooooo, whats happening in eastenders? Details, especially on the dennis storyline. im not allowed to watch it cos im meant to be doing coursework but no one realises i am in fact talking on msn and here instead, and drinking milk.

well...

dennis has come back, and hes now staying in walford and hes staying in walford to be with zoe, they have decided to rent a flat which used to be sharons old flat.

what coursework are you doing? ;o