Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have "illicit drugs" had a positive effect on your life?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dolly dagger
    Well, i'd seen people both on crack and heroin before. Crack, it was madness, but didn't look like in a fun way, heroin seemed mellow and relaxing, and i liked that. So i tried heroin and like it a lot, an amazing drug.
    Ive not tried Heroin, only methadone, and I must admit, it was a very pleasant feeling. The problem with even trying heroin is theres a good chance youll be really really ill. My mum took it once and said shes never been so ill in her entire life, kept puking and puking even when there was nothing to puke.
    The other chance is that youll really like it, and then youre really fucked.
    best not to try it in the first place. Its not a recreational drug, its a way of life.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Its not a recreational drug, its a way of life.
    :yes: :yes: :yes:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've smoked heroin once and ended up puking all over my mates bedroom. I havn't tried it since.
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Is the difference in the way they are made or the purity? There are two ways of making them arent there?

There's several ways to wash up. Using ether is the classic freebasing method, but very dangerous (think Eddie Murphy running down the road on fire). Crack is usually made with bicarb or ammonia. Most rocks aren't properly washed though and smoking ammonia is very bad for your lungs. You should really wash your rocks with water before you smoke them.
    think Eddie Murphy running down the road on fire

wasnt that richard prior? :confused:
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir

Yeah I think it was.
    hic,.,...
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

best not to try it in the first place. Its not a recreational drug, its a way of life.
    So true. And is probably why i would be more likely to try crack than heroin.
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir

Yes, my mistake :o
    And is probably why i would be more likely to try crack than heroin.

and crack use isnt a way of life? id be careful how much stock you put into that comparison of yours, comparing one substance with another is not always helpful.
    Originally posted by princessamy
    So true. And is probably why i would be more likely to try crack than heroin.

Crack is way worse in a lot of ways.
    my advice, dont try crack OR heroin.
    Just dont get involved in stuff like that. There are other substances much more fun yet not as addictive or harmful.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Crack is definately not good. Once you start smoking it you won't stop till it's gone. Then you'll be clucking for more.
    Still it is nice on special occasions.
    Weekender Offender 
    Ecstacy has enabled me to have top nights out, meeting a hole host of random people. You just don't get that with the drink.
    Dan the man got it right.