Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Teachers

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Oh yes I cant wait new series starts tonight at 10pm on channel 4 :D

but just so there's a point to this thread wat do u lot think of it and can any1 link me to where i can buy the box set from the last series?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    www.amazon.co.uk

or www.play.com or .co.uk

aint too sure but they both do them, as do whsmith
  • Options
    oo yeah they have series 1 + 2, i wanna know if anyone does a bumper pack cause im a tigh ass git who needs to save all the money i can :p but thanks anyway :D
  • Options
    It was ok, but the original series was much better, funny in places but a bit of a let down.

So can anyone fill me in, what happened to kurt and the PE teacher? I missed the last series.

Cheers :)
  • Options
    Kurt and Brian died some time between the end of series three and the beginning of series four. The kettle was boiling at the time, so I don't know how or why....but I'm not sure if it was genuine because Penny and Bob were going to piss on their graves.

It was very good, but not great.
  • Options
    Copy and pasted from another site.....

From the Sunday Telegraph:

No explanation is given for these sudden deaths, so I rang a Channel 4 press agent to enquire.

“You know what Teachers is like,” she said. “It’s so surreal we don’t feel we have to justify three lead characters being dead for no reason.”

:confused:
  • Options
    wasnt as good as previous series, definatly better when kurt, brian and simon were in it
  • Options
    It'll be be as good as the previous season(s). the guys from the first season made that show imo. These new ones are no where near as good.
    No explanation is given for these sudden deaths, so I rang a Channel 4 press agent to enquire. “You know what Teachers is like,” she said. “It’s so surreal we don’t feel we have to justify three lead characters being dead for no reason.”

Surreal or not its a very shitty thing to do not even giving an explanation for their "deaths"....
  • Options
    Missed the new one lastnight sadly. Did I miss much then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    wasnt as good as previous series, definatly better when kurt, brian and simon were in it

Agreed, but hey there's a sexy new guy now :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner

You have no taste. I found the first episode rather odd. Still, I'll be watching next week to see how it continues.
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner

nooooo! hes so not sexy! andrew lincoln is THE babe!:p
  • Options
    It seems quite strange with no Kurt, Brian or the occasional Simon in it. I dont know whether it'll be as good but I'm going to keep on watching.

The new teacher (head of English) is rather yummy (lovely eyes) but hes never going to replace Andrew Lincoln :heart:
  • Options
    I rather thought Matthew Horne was a sweetie (think he plays the religious studies bloke although not too sure).
  • Options
    missed the first episode, saw the second, didnt think it was quite up to scratch. but im gonna stick with it.

did matt die as well? seeing as he got it on with lindsay at the end of the last series, wanted to see how that one was going to develop :confused:
  • Options
    Teachers is great.

One of the new teachers was in 30 Things To Do Before You're 40 [or was it the other way round?], so it confused me a bit at first :/
  • Options
    20 things to do before you're 30 - bloke was matt horne i think
  • Options
    ive just turned on to this.

Its changed beyond all recognition since they i last saw it (the series).

Today its gay and lesbian awareness week; 15 minutes into the programme and ive not laughed so hard at anything for ages.:D
  • Options
    the headteacher trying to find her clit; the gay lad taking misguided advice and turing up as freddy-merc-come-118-man :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    the headteacher trying to find her clit; the gay lad taking misguided advice and turing up as freddy-merc-come-118-man :lol:

Fan-bloody-tastic :lol: how that had me in stitches
  • Options
    Last night, there was a brilliant episode in which the teachers had to deal with Obesity Awareness Week, thus shifting much of the focus onto Lindsay. I was feeling a bit down last night, Teachers cheered me up. Laughter is the best medicine, they say.
  • Options
    When this first started I'm pretty sure it was more of a drama-comedy than anything else. It has totally changed beyond all recognition and I'm not sure if it should even be called 'Teachers'.