Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Having sex in a car?!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    That is disgusting. There's a time and a place for sex. In the middle of the daytime in a public place is not it. :yuck:
    Depends. It's that element of danger. That risque element. That fear of getting caught. It adds an edge. :naughty:
    FLX, I love that! :lol:
    And if anybody else is looking for advice on sex, and sex in cars, then turn to the master car manual makers - Haynes...

1844250865.02.LZZZZZZZ

And yes, it is real, and available in most book shops. Amazon stock it if you don't believe me! :D
    Says it's a "hardback" cover. :D But doesn't say if it's wipe clean? :confused:

Of course, the real pikey sickos get off on this manual...

185960188X.02.LZZZZZZZ

Pervs! :eek:
    Apparantly there have been loads of incidents (crashes, etc) involving couples having sex in cars...someone once drove off a cliff or something? I think I read that in FHM...not sure.
    Originally posted by scarlettvixen26
    Apparantly there have been loads of incidents (crashes, etc) involving couples having sex in cars...someone once drove off a cliff or something? I think I read that in FHM...not sure.

:lol: imagine seeing some couple drive by being in missonary position steering the car with their feet.

seriously, I think we're talking about having sex in PARKED cars ;)
    I thought people only had sex in stationary cars? :confused:
    I thought people only had sex in stationary cars? :confused:
    It's not unknown for the more adventurous, and stupid, to give and recieve blowjobs, or do some fingering, while driving.
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It's not unknown for the more adventurous, and stupid, to give and recieve blowjobs, or do some fingering, while driving.

Oh my god, I can imagine this. Woman drives car, man starts touching her tits. Man puts fingers down woman's knickers. Oh, people!
    Probably not the safest thing in the world, but I've given an bf a blow job while he was driving... Not sure I would do it now, but made sense in my 16 year old wisdom at the time! :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Crystal Tipps
    Probably not the safest thing in the world, but I've given an bf a blow job while he was driving... Not sure I would do it now, but made sense in my 16 year old wisdom at the time! :rolleyes:

You've done what? :eek:
    As I said, I gave a bf a blow job... driving through town, late at night... Oh come on, I can't be the only one! :rolleyes:
    As I said, I gave a bf a blow job... driving through town, late at night... Oh come on, I can't be the only one! :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm just jealous.
    Maybe I'm just jealous.

Aye, that's probably it! ;):p
    Aye, that's probably it! ;):p

I don't suppose you could give me a... never mind. :o
    Funny u should mention sex in a car. Last night me and my man drove out to a place called the wrekin (any of u that know telford) Its a pitch black dark woodlandy road and seldom were there any cars.
    My boyfriend has a peugeot 206 which is probs quite roomy compared to some of the other cars out there. We did it so that i was on top and he reclined the drivers seat all the way back. It was exciting, loud and fun. Ive never been nervous having sex with andy but last night i was and it was the thrill of it being so naughty tht was a turn on.
    There was someone with the same idea but as soon as they saw our car they were gone.
    One thing if u dont use a condom make sure there r tissues about, paper isnt the most absorbing of materials LOL!!
    XxX
    I did in the drivers seat of my old golf with her on top & and on the back seat she lies down and i hop on. i aslo did the same in her polo. Its a diffrent matter all together when your in a saxo we had to get out did her doggy over the bonnet. Corsa's arnt very good either.
    god, you're a classy lot, aren't you?

get out and do it on the bonnet, tbh.
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    god, you're a classy lot, aren't you?
    get out and do it on the bonnet, tbh.
    Hmm, that bonnet suggestion makes sense. Bit cold at the moment though.
    any of you got convertribles? a lot easier and a lot more fun

Sorry to drag up old posts but i have to put ma foot down with this comment :p
    The saturday just gone i met up with my boyfriend and because i was on ma period we couldnt have sex. Earlier on in the day he kept whispering in ma ear telling me he was horny n wanted sex. As the spare of the moment thing i asked him if he'd be driving me home in the dark and told him what i wanted to do to him.

As we were driving along i started grabbing him n undid his flies. As i went down on him it was so exciting especially when the police passed us but luckily we were a little slower than them so they wizzed by.

The road we were approaching had more cars on it than the last so we pulled up in a lay by in on a quieter road where i finished him off.

It made him happy n he still drove us safely home :D

XxX

P.s. Causes neck ache n back ache after a long time ducking down.
    I had sex in the back of a fiat uno, difficult but we eventually got around it, his car is a metro tho so don't think we'll be trying that one!