Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First time shroomer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

I am planning to do mushrooms with a first time user (a guy i'm sort of seeing). I know he'll love them, so i want to be there when it's his first time. The thing is, I know 2 couples who did 'shrooms together, and they said it was too intense and not a nice experience at all with so few people ie. 2. Now I am getting worried, as I am not that experienced with 'shrooms, and i wouldn't really know what to do if he starts freaking out. If the environment is comfy and safe, and we are relaxed it should be good shouldn't it?

ps. I haven't know him that long, only a couple of months.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First time I did shrooms I was with one close mate. It never became intense but we were finding stuff to do, just wandering around parks and roads.
    I've done acid with just one other person before and that did get a little crazy as we were just sitting in my room and it seemed through conversation we were gradually making ourselves more and more insane.
    Safest bet would be to maybe have two other people with you; a mate of yours and a mate of his.
    The first time i took mushrooms i was with people i trusted, didn't freak out.

How many do you plan on eat dolly dagger?And him?

More than likely, you'll be fine and have no problems. I'm not that experienced in shrooms though, only ate them less than 10 times.
    I dont know, I've never liked doing hallucinogenics in a group, but then I've always prefered doing them alone. Something you shouldnt really do.

As for two people being a bad number, it could be, depends who your with really, could be bad or good.

If its your first time I'd start low, maybe 15g of wet, even less if your small. You can always 'top up' the dose after about 40mins if you want a little more.

Its much better to get too little than too much.
    I've ate acid on my own before and i can see where you are coming from bongbudda on this, the whole you can do what you want and not start freaking out than some people might do if they in a group.
    I have found that I may become uneasy if I'm doing hallucinogens with a large group (more than 4) in my own home.
    It's quite difficult to be a good host when you're tripping off your nut.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    The first time i took mushrooms i was with people i trusted, didn't freak out.

How many do you plan on eat dolly dagger?And him?

More than likely, you'll be fine and have no problems. I'm not that experienced in shrooms though, only ate them less than 10 times.

I don't know, planning to get philosopher's stones (so don't have to bother with tea, although that is half of the fun, a tea party, so....), eat about 10 each and wait.
    Originally posted by dolly dagger
    I don't know, planning to get philosopher's stones (so don't have to bother with tea, although that is half of the fun, a tea party, so....), eat about 10 each and wait.

Yea, they are good, i had a class experience on them whenever i took them the first time...ate 15-18grams from a 30gram bag, had a nice trip and that was bascially all.

Chances are your not to going to freak out or the other person taking them.

Let us know how it goes, when you eating them?