Sunday 31st... Where are YOU going?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
So where's everyone off to on sunday night for halloween?? are there any good events happening? Just wondering coz i havn't decided where to go yet :D xXx

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going here on the 30th dressed as a red flame, my mate is going as a zombie cheerleader and my other is going as Medusa! my bf is wearing a paper suit n a latex old man mask ;)

    Date Saturday 30th October

    Event Uprising All Nighter - Halloween Special
    Venue The Adelphi - Vicarage rd - Attercliffe - Sheffield
    Price £12 Non members £10 Members
    Time 9pm - 6am
    DJs SCOTT BROWN - reserection set
    CLARKE - dreamscape
    M-ZONE - all over
    HOOLEY - tfi \ hooley tunes
    CJ GLOVER - scratch master
    DJ SLIPMATT - 1st time at uprising
    SHARKEY - nu energy
    PAUL O - ruffneck set
    TOPGROOVE b2b KENNY SHARP - old skool set
    JAKE NICHOLLS b2b SPINNER - uprising
    SCOTT MAJESTIC - higher order records

    MCs MARCUS - ELL - DOMER - PETA PAN - SPACE - ERUPTION - MENTAL
    Room 2 DJ'S X'STATIC - A.B.H. - KEV GEE - MAIZER - ANDY SEDGE - REID
    MC'S BOMBJACK - NOS - LYNCHEY
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ssnrf1.jpg

    i'll be here :D no idea what i might go as, depends how i feel after halloween party the night before!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    ssnrf1.jpg

    i'll be here :D no idea what i might go as, depends how i feel after halloween party the night before!
    a year ago I would have loved that! Paul Glazby used to be my fave dj!! Looks good though but I hat hard house now, I will all ways love bouncy hard house though but im well into hardstyle now. Will always love hardcore too!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,912 Part of the furniture
    Billy Bunter USED to be good.
    Now he's just a lightweight though. :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I maybe wandering towards Riot at The End. Hard House and Techno, but, hmm, I'm not convinced. If I go I will be necking the vodka red bulls with abandon.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    vicky, you ever go to bring back the bounce in birmingham then? was brilliant the last time i went, brought back a load of good emmories anyways :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    vicky, you ever go to bring back the bounce in birmingham then? was brilliant the last time i went, brought back a load of good emmories anyways :)
    nah never heard of it!! got any eflyers?? would love to go to that! sounds fat!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    39e89ba2cd61011ae3b6785fa289052b_front.jpg

    39e89ba2cd61011ae3b6785fa289052b_back.jpg

    [EMAIL=http://www.clubhappydays.com/]http://www.clubhappydays.com/[/EMAIL]

    Hope that helps! i went to the one with whitby in it, amazing night! :)

    slightly blinding as the lighting guy seems a bit too fond of the strobe lights at times.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've not heard of any of the people on that flyer at all.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I'm going here on the 30th dressed as a red flame, my mate is going as a zombie cheerleader and my other is going as Medusa! my bf is wearing a paper suit n a latex old man mask ;)




    I saw your boyfriend think i spoke to him a few times, got a picture on my fone of that mask!

    There were a lot of people dressed up it was quite funny.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've not heard of any of the people on that flyer at all.

    none of them are particularly big names but then again it isn't a big ngiht particularly.

    Apart from andy who's just been made a rresident for Frantic, so should be at tons more events like Hard House Academy, etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TOMO
    I saw your boyfriend think i spoke to him a few times, got a picture on my fone of that mask!

    There were a lot of people dressed up it was quite funny.
    there was a few of them in masks! post the pic of the mask!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    none of them are particularly big names but then again it isn't a big ngiht particularly.

    Apart from andy who's just been made a rresident for Frantic, so should be at tons more events like Hard House Academy, etc.
    sarah g, 12 inch thumpers and nick rafferty are pretty big names! im going next one!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    12 inch tubthumpers are to me as well, but not really seen or heard much about sarah g and nick rafferty.

    on a side note, bring some bloody sunglasses or a visor! the visual technician is a tad overfond of the strobelights. which handily flash straight into your eyes if you're anywhere near the back!
Sign In or Register to comment.