Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Downers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    I thort you could rub coke into your gums???

thats a good indicator how good the stuff is ...but then it doesn't tell you wether or not it's been cut with novacaine.
    under your tounge aint bad as theres a big fat vien which soaks it in but putting the stuff in your mouth isn't going to do much more than make you feel you have just been to the dentist to be honest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thats a good indicator how good the stuff is ...but then it doesn't tell you wether or not it's been cut with novacaine.

Exactly, a lot of dealers suit their cut to their client, if the buyer wants a rush then they get speed, if they want freeze then they get novocaine, two drugs that are MUCH cheaper than cocaine.
  • Options
    ok last night i cracked open my 3rd bottle of Vintage codeine.

took 270mg and felt nice, BUT there is a feeling in this that is starting to become more prevelant.

When the opiate high subsides; i can still feel it in me, the increased heaviness in breathing that you get, and the swimming head sensation.

But something else has been creeping into it. A feeling i can only equate to a VERY VERY VERY mild form of mental irritation that you get when you are coming off E, so slight that it doesnt even irritate me that much :D

But its there. The last two nights after being on it have been restless, and i have had extremely vivid dreams (see the CakeDream) and last night a very weird X-Files inspired dream where we kept getting abducted by aliens, but it would only go so far as a white-out effect and then i'd wake up.

Very broken sleep experienced after this.

I can feel the presence of it in my body even when i wake (i think opiate users will know what im talking about), as in im not high but i can still feel its presence.

Im going to finish the bottle i have got, but i will not be doing this again for a while.

I dont fully understand what i am doing to myself and i dont like that, also the subtle change in the effects it is giving me are worrying in the light of my poor understanding of this experience.

tbh though, im glad i made these posts. I've read over them today and they have been quite useful and interesting for me :)
  • Options
    I think you're wise not to be doing any more martin.
  • Options
    i've just had three days of di hydra codiene ...taking more than i should ...for pain in my neck ...damage i did some time ago.
    i hate the spaced out feeling with a pssion. the slightly sicky feeling.
    the dreams are fantastic but ...not a drug i could enjoy i'm afraid.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I think you're wise not to be doing any more martin.

Seconded. I must admit when I read that in your post MB, I felt quite relieved.