Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why do fucking chavs do it,

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Godders
    What would you do if you're son or daughter was a chav?

Cry. Then go and blame it on a video game or a film.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    i wonder what next, the 98p store or something.

theres one in ilford, redbridge

SERIOUSLY
  • Options
    Originally posted by Godders
    What would you do if you're son or daughter was a chav?

Drown them. No joke.
  • Options
    Drown them. No joke.

i know 'townies' that used to say that about 'grungers' in the mid nineties. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    'grungers'

Oh don't worry, I'm all for drowning them too :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Oh don't worry, I'm all for drowning them too :razz:

In your perfect world, who wouldn't be drowned?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    In your perfect world, who wouldn't be drowned?

You and me baby :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    You and me baby :heart:

OMG lucky me! <3:heart:<3
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    i know 'townies' that used to say that about 'grungers' in the mid nineties. ;)

i get called that aaaaaall the damn time, "Oi Grunger!" or "Fuckin' punk ass grunger bitch".

Normally by an illiterate chav that has about as much wit and intelligence as a second hand pac-man machine that doesnt work.

¬_¬

in closing, Chavs suck, i pwn, insite mayhem!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    i get called that aaaaaall the damn time, "Oi Grunger!" or "Fuckin' punk ass grunger bitch".

Normally by an illiterate chav that has about as much wit and intelligence as a second hand pac-man machine that doesnt work.

Do you not see how hypocritical that post is?

I used to put people into sterotypes all the time.
    I like to think that after using this site I do it far less now. I mean hear we have people from all walks of life chatting bollocks with other people they'd proabably ignore in the pub. On here you judge someone more from what they say than anything else - not what they wear or what music they listen to. This thread just shows how shallow some people can be - they'll have a laugh with you on here, but if they met you off this board they'd dismiss you as a goth, or chav, or whatever.

This board just goes to prove that these sterotypes can be absolute bullshit - whether it be goths, chavs or whatever. There are certain people in life who are just arseholes - it's not particular to one sterotype and you can't tell form the way they look.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Do you not see how hypocritical that post is?

I used to put people into sterotypes all the time.
    I like to think that after using this site I do it far less now. I mean hear we have people from all walks of life chatting bollocks with other people they'd proabably ignore in the pub. On here you judge someone more from what they say than anything else - not what they wear or what music they listen to. This thread just shows how shallow some people can be - they'll have a laugh with you on here, but if they met you off this board they'd dismiss you as a goth, or chav, or whatever.

This board just goes to prove that these sterotypes can be absolute bullshit - whether it be goths, chavs or whatever. There are certain people in life who are just arseholes - it's not particular to one sterotype and you can't tell form the way they look.QUOTE]

:yes:

the 'chav-attitude' (or 'chavittude' if you like :D ) that is being displayed by people on here who claim to dispise them is so ridiculous and prejudicial. Hypocracy on a massive scale :confused:

oh and this is coming from someone who's had glass bottles thrown at them (at the Vennie in Shirley Warren for those in the know) for being a 'grunger' (years ago though).
  • Options
    I can't say townies have really given me a reason not to hate them. But a lot of it is about appearances, I know a few people that would possibly be considered townies but because I've known them a long time they're not going to attack me/mug me/break into my house. I didn't go around with a preset hatred for townies, but when I was younger I went for a walk in the park and had a knife put to my throat. And I hadn't done anything to them at all.
    Now I know not every townie is exactly like that, but I haven't had a lot of evidence to show it. When townies are around other townies they all act up, it's some stupid macho bullshit just to show off to their friends. From my experience there are a higher number of arseholes in townie groups than there are in other groups. True, I know some weird people, but i'd rather have a weird friend than a friend that's an arsehole.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate

¬_¬

in closing, Chavs suck, i pwn, insite mayhem!

Completely off topic but your poor owl looks desperate :(
  • Options
    I disagree too, the TV made me do it. Plus there was crap in Glasgow long before neds made the media, and long long before that there were disagreements.

i wasnt suggesting that it wasnt their before, just that hating people on the basis of appearance rather than action isnt all that helpful. People are ****s because of what you do not because of what they look like.
    and then we'll forever be disagreeing with ourselves, whilst living in a big pile of crap, until the day the day that we get completely fed up with listening to crap and each individualy become the media so that we don't take crap from nobody.

:D i like that
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

This board just goes to prove that these sterotypes can be absolute bullshit - whether it be goths, chavs or whatever. There are certain people in life who are just arseholes - it's not particular to one sterotype and you can't tell form the way they look.

Have to agree with Skive on that one.

We're lucky where we are that we don't really get much trouble (due to an overwhelming number of big hairy arsed farmers with rifle guns) but i've sat here thinking about the kids i know who would fit into the "chav" sterotype. There's a few who do it to try and fit in, there's a few who did it because they like that way of dressing but there's 3 brothers who are such violent drug abusing little bastards that i should hate them. I don't, i feel sorry for them because they have had one of the shittest lives. They are all by different dad's, each bloke has on hearing about the upcoming kid buggered off, the mum does nothing and treats them like shit so is it any wonder they revert to something where they feel like people give them respect and are scared of them.

I'm not saying it's the right way about it but i'm just saying that there's sometimes a deeper reason behind it than just wanting to be hard and picking on people.
  • Options
    Some of the clothes I wear would, on here, be described as chavish. I sometimes wear tracky bottoms because I think they are a lot comfier than jeans and a lot cooler when the weather is nicer. I wear a baseball cap nearly everyday to work so I don't have to do my hair but I only wear one out of work when my hair is getting a bit long just before I get it cut. But that doesn't mean I terrorise the streets, beat up old grannys and kick and spit at every goth I see. I own a few hooded coats aswell.

Its all massive generalisations, but I suppose I think all people who dress like goths are weird :) so I can accept being called a scum of the earth, window smashing, drug pushing, name calling, biatch slapping, gangsta wannabe just because I wear clothes that are comfy and convenient :p:D
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Completely off topic but your poor owl looks desperate :(

Owl? you mean Foamy?

he's just Pissed off
  • Options
    I thort i would see what it was like to be a chav, ya know the walk a mile in someones shoes philosiphy. But im a lasy cow so i bort a new car instead

newport_crew.jpg
  • Options
    Saunachav.gif
  • Options
    This is starting to feel like tarring everyone with the same brush.

We know it's the current in vogue prejudice but that doesn't make it any more enjoyable to read.

Could we try to get back to the topic at hand (which I think was Hellfire feeling threatened) and skip past the general bullshit.
  • Options
    Are you in arse-kicking mode Mr JimV?
  • Options
    We know it's the current in vogue prejudice but that doesn't make it any more enjoyable to read.

:yes: