Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Andy Reid - opinions please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So I'm interviewing him in the not-too-distant future. And I want to know what the general public opinion of him is. If ya don't know who he is: Notts Forest/RoI striker, 22, £5 million pricetag hanging off that sexy ass.

What do ye think of him? Any good? Could he work in the Premiership?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    FYI dont call them Notts Forest. It's Nottingham Forest. Forest fans can be a bit touchy because their local rivals are Notts County.
    He plays for Notts Forest.

He's shit, IMHO.

As are the Shitty Trees.
    Ok thanks :) It's just I read a lot of football pundit-y types saying he could play in the Premiership.

I don't think he's shit though :p
    5 million for a player who has done ok in the first division. The last time they signed a player highly rated from the first division was Michael Brown and he don't get a look in now at Spurs.
    Hi there.

Hes got ability but he has a greedy and selfish side to his game. If a manager can turn this around then he has the potential to be a very good premiership player.

I don't think hes good enough to play for any of the biggest clubs but he could probably play for Spurs or Villa, a team like that.

As for the 5m price tag, hmmm. We turned down 5m (and Rohan Ricketts last season) from Spurs last winter and then we turned down 3m from them in the summer. I think he could go for around 2m because hes desperate to leave and our chairman doesn't want to put anymore money into the club.

Oh and what else, hes a left winger not a striker :)

And I can give you some links to forest forums if you need some help on questions.
    He's shit, IMHO.

As are the Shitty Trees.
    Thanks a lot for Paul Evans. £25k wasn't it :lol::D
    Re: Re: Andy Reid - opinions please?
    Originally posted by BritJames
    He's 22, 5million - could he work the premiership? answer: No. He plays for Notts Forest

:D

Oh, the ignorance! Premiership club fan are you? :rolleyes:
    Andy Reid............... he is a good player, when he wants to play for the club. He doesnt want to play for forest, so he wont put his heart into it. When he plays for Ireland, he is magic, he used to be like that at forest!! Its hard to say about him, I like him, but I would wish he would stop bein greidy, and put his heart into playin for forest.

I dont blame him for not wanting to play for forest, the chairman is a prat, forest is in relegation, no-one seems to care, apart from the fans. When he does go, he will be missed, yesterday he got injured and we played shit! He will play good in prem, good luck to him I say!

Oh, and its Nottingham Forest;)
    Originally posted by Daz1865
    Thanks a lot for Paul Evans. £25k wasn't it :lol::D

Paul Evans woa, we signed him for f**k all, he always wins the ball, Paul Evans woaaaaaaaaa:D
    Originally posted by NFFC_DAZZLER
    Paul Evans woa, we signed him for f**k all, he always wins the ball, Paul Evans woaaaaaaaaa:D

The stupid thing?

The dozy fucking cunt of a manager we had in the shape of Nicky Law wouldn't even play him.

Mind, you shouldn't gloat- we got Gray for nowt from you, we got Francis after you lot said he was pants, and look at them now. And we gave you Eoin Jess, so all in all we ripped you off more;)

Oh well, we seem to have a manager who knows what he's doing now. Five wins on the bounce, second in the table, first time we've beaten Shitfield Wednesday since 1974, that'll do nicely :thumb:
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The stupid thing?

The dozy fucking cunt of a manager we had in the shape of Nicky Law wouldn't even play him.

Mind, you shouldn't gloat- we got Gray for nowt from you, we got Francis after you lot said he was pants, and look at them now. And we gave you Eoin Jess, so all in all we ripped you off more;)

Oh well, we seem to have a manager who knows what he's doing now. Five wins on the bounce, second in the table, first time we've beaten Shitfield Wednesday since 1974, that'll do nicely :thumb:

Jess is a sham! He's about as good as a chocloate fireguard:mad:

Evans is ace tho, cant believe we got him THAT cheap!:D ;)
    Originally posted by NFFC_DAZZLER
    Jess is a sham! He's about as good as a chocloate fireguard:mad:

I know.

I had a celebration when we got rid of the lazy Jock twat.

Evans is ace tho, cant believe we got him THAT cheap!:D ;)

Sadly the second spell of administration saw us lose Evans to you lot and Francis to Shitfield United.

Arsehat.
    Thank ye very much. I am about to go ring him.