Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clocks going back

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    ym prefers that job

rofl, fag0t.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stayed in bed this morning :D
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Since when do well brought up girls find it necessary to get so intoxicated they're incapable of coherent sentences? Is this sort of behaviour supposed to help find them a husband?

Do you really believe that, or are you being a patronising mysogynistic prick because you believe it makes you look like you have a personality?
    Originally posted by JsT
    rofl, fag0t.

so ym is a man:eek2:

i pwnz your ass
    Re: Re: Re: Clocks going back
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Aye, am back at the 'rents this weekend because I had to go to Mankchester today to sort my Aussie passport out.

But this route is operated by First Halifax, they're normally much better. They do returns and everything.

ah. if it was first bratfud, my cousin said if you told her the route and time, she would find out who was driving it and give them a lecture :lol:

but she doesn't deal with halifax.
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    so ym is a man:eek2:

i pwnz your ass

You having a laugh, you fucking demented twat?

You dont 'pwn' anybody's ass you tosser.
    Ig. That's a shame kaff, I was at the stop ten minutes before it was due to leave the Interchange. I was five mins form the Interchange.

It was the 576 at 2320 from Bradford on Saturday. Though that's First Halifax.

Could you ask her why the last bus back to my old house in Wrose was at 20 past fucking 10? It was beyond shit.
    Since when do well brought up girls find it necessary to get so intoxicated they're incapable of coherent sentences? Is this sort of behaviour supposed to help find them a husband?

Oh no you didnt!! I cant believe you are so fucking sexist! Seriously! First off, girls to not NEED to have a husband
    secondly we do not go out and try and snag one like our live depend on it
    Thirdly, we do what we want, you have no say in it.
    Fourthly, your a dick.
    Fithly your a sexist pig.
    Sixthly your a dick.

In conclusion I hope you never get married and I feel very sorry for you g/f
    Originally posted by Zella
    Oh no you didnt!! I cant believe you are so fucking sexist! Seriously! First off, girls to not NEED to have a husband
    secondly we do not go out and try and snag one like our live depend on it... In conclusion I hope you never get married and I feel very sorry for you g/f

I agree with Zella. Which is an astonishing development.

Damn, there goes my aim and purpose in life which is obviously to find a husband and bear his children.

:rolleyes:

I spent my extra hour getting drunk at a party. And then in bed with a friend.

Do you think this'll ruin my chances of getting married?! :eek:
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I spent my extra hour getting drunk at a party. And then in bed with a friend. Do you think this'll ruin my chances of getting married?! :eek:
    No, I suspect that any future partner will not be suffering sleepless nights by that. Bloody hell, that Dr Carter posts even more crap than I do.
    Fourthly, your a dick.
    Sixthly your a dick.

Seven-thly hes a cunt.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Bloody hell, that Dr Carter posts even more crap than I do.

Erm.

Dont bet on it.
    That's what i was thinking too.

Ah well. It's a good thing i wasn't relying on that for my future happiness, and will have a qualification in accountancy to pay for my house, sperm sample, vibrator and copious quantities of red wine and vodka when everyone else is getting married ;)

Seriously though. What. The. Fuck?!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If you change this...

Into that...
    Since when do people find it necessary to get so intoxicated they're incapable of coherent sentences?

...then it's saying my thoughts exactly. Does that maje me a "dick" as well, or was it the remaining parts that made him one?
    I spent the hour trying to explain to my 7 year old and 6 month old kids that it was really 6 o'clock cause the clocks had gone back. :mad:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    ...and 6 month old kids that it was really 6 o'clock cause the clocks had gone back. :mad:
    Wow, when I was 6 months old, I probably didn't even know what a clock is...
    Fourthly, your a dick.
    Sixthly your a dick.

First off, I never said they did.
    Secondly - you're talking about yourself it seems.
    Thirdly, thankfully I have a right to say what I think.
    Fourth, fifth and sixth - fuck off.

In conclusion I think you're wasting my time by using sexism to play down my common sense statement, that it's unnecessary to fall around drunk, and is even more shocking when girls do it.
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I spent my extra hour getting drunk at a party. And then in bed with a friend.

Do you think this'll ruin my chances of getting married?! :eek:

That would depend on what class of man you hope to marry.
    ...and is even more shocking when girls do it.

Why is that?
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Why is that?

I generally expect young ladies to have a little more about them than yobbish louts.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Do you really believe that, or are you being a patronising mysogynistic prick because you believe it makes you look like you have a personality?

Yes, I do believe this. I do not like seeing young girls drunk. It upsets me. Sue me.
    I generally expect young ladies to have a little more about them than yobbish louts.

So you expect more from a 'lady' than what a gentleman should act?
    So you expect more from a 'lady' than what a gentleman should act?

HOW a gentleman should act....

Yes I do. I expect a lady to be more principled, with higher morals and stricter boundaries.
    And a fella can prance about making an ass of himself as he knocks down the pints, while getting away with it... ???
    I expect a lady to be more principled, with higher morals and stricter boundaries.

Why??
    Why??

Ladies should be decent.
    Ladies should be decent.

Yes, you've mentioned that but I'm asking why?
    Yes, you've mentioned that but I'm asking why?

Well, consider the alternative. Girls who don't respect themselves. It's not going towards a better Britain really...
    Well, consider the alternative. Girls who don't respect themselves. It's not going towards a better Britain really...

But don't you think you should rephrase your little comment and remember how maybe males need to improve in their state just as much as maybe some females out there.