Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Its me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm Daniel.

Hope to participate in your threads soon.

I like:
* Software Engineering
* AI & NN
* Guitaring
* Vegetarianism
* Cold (& hot) showers
* Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ultimatewisdom
* Randomisms
* Rice & Peas
* Music: Metal & Rock & Goth & Nu-Goth

pffft, that'll do for now. Have a look around for some of my posts, that'll be a good way to find out what i'm like.

ciao for now.. Daniel.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YES! I am the 1000th post on this board. - haha - I'm so sad for recognising that :)
    Hi Daniel. im Amy, welcome to thesite.... im surprised to see you put cold and then hot in brackets.... i would of thought it'd be the other way round.... well whatever floats your boat...

have fun x
    omg like hi2u e.t.c
    hi there!
    Hello there, Daniel, it's very nice to meet you. I have no idea how you got your name. I say that as we happen to have the same name. I was named after a song myself, but hey, that's a good name. Welcome to the website.
    hiya, welcome to thesite :)
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Hello there, Daniel, it's very nice to meet you. I have no idea how you got your name. I say that as we happen to have the same name. I was named after a song myself, but hey, that's a good name. Welcome to the website.

I think you need to get out more. I'm sure there a thousands of people with the same name as you. And you havent met him. ITS THE INTERNET.

*ahem* Welcome to thesite.
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    I think you need to get out more. I'm sure there a thousands of people with the same name as you. And you havent met him. ITS THE INTERNET.
    We've met in a technical sense. But I agree I need to get out more. Easier said than done.
    We've met in a technical sense. But I agree I need to get out more. Easier said than done.

Open the door. Walk outside. Theeeere we go.
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Open the door. Walk outside. Theeeere we go.

Not that simple today. We're clearing out a lot of stuff from the house now, part of refurbishing. Front of the house are bricks, rocks and shovels.
    Not that simple today. We're clearing out a lot of stuff from the house now, part of refurbishing. Front of the house are bricks, rocks and shovels.

Except you clearly NEVER GO OUT. With your post count on thesite being as high as it is.

Anyway, back to the point. You said something undescribably stupid. The End.

Edited for spelling