Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boys - do you Pre-Cum much when kissing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guys,

When I'm chatting to a girl I really fancy, and when i snog and cuddle a girl, I produce gallons of pre-cum. This can get rather embarrasing and messy!

Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    Everyone will be different I suppose but its definately not normal for me, I've never noticed pre-cum to be honest.
  • Options
    It's very normal for me. I pre-cum loads and my underwear gets very wet sometimes.
  • Options
    one of my exes pre-cum loads, but everyones different. none of the guys ive slept with since have produced alot. sometimes it can be a turn on tho!!
    SBG
  • Options
    ... sometimes I do, depending on the intensity.
  • Options
    So it's normal? I've noticed a few guys doing that when kissing them. But they always seemed a little embarrassed and pretend it didn't happen. So I went along with it. Awww...
  • Options
    Gallons of it. Really should get incontinence pants... :(
  • Options
    It's quite common and can be a bit embarassing, particularly if you produce gallons...and if your going commando and wearing a thin pair of trousers as once happened with me.

But its perfectly natural.
  • Options
    My boyfriend produces quite a bit.
    But I actually find it quite a turn on, it's taste and texture is much nicer than the proper cum.
  • Options
    How many sexual partners have you had? You may find the more you have sex the less you will be excited down below when just kissing a girl, etc. I remember when I first got into a sexual relationship I used to get a hardon and a little wet from my girl just sitting on my lap or kissing me.
  • Options
    I do a little, but yeh its a normal thing so dont be embaressed mate. Like whats been said, some girls find it a turn on :D
  • Options
    A good long snog with plenty of gentle touching and stroking (no, not there, necessarily) will get me horny, stiff, and oozing pre-cum like crazy. It can be embarassing, but the frustration of sitting or standing there and not being touched where I want, adds to the excitement. :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gandalf
    It's quite common and can be a bit embarassing, particularly if you produce gallons...and if your going commando and wearing a thin pair of trousers as once happened with me.

But its perfectly natural.

Sounds messy though. I mean I like to have some control over when and where I cum.
  • Options
    Re: Boys - do you Pre-Cum much when kissing?

^
    Just a little nothing too excessive.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    I don't really pre-cum. Unless someone has been teasing me for ages and I'm uuuuuuber turned on. Then I pre-cum a little. Everyone is different I guess.
  • Options
    Wouldn't know. I'd have to experiment.
  • Options
    My boyfriend doesn't realy do it, but my ex boyfriend did quite a bit. Depends on the guy as it differs from person to person but to produce it or not is perfectly normal