Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girls all look the same

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah i know, its just like choosing a religion really, you have to go someway if you want people talk to you, if u walk around wearing bananas as gloves and nothing but a grass skirt, people probably wont get to know you, and 2 years ago if u walked around wearing a poncho similar things would happen. chavs generally are quite similar, metallers , quite similar, punks, similar, etc. you will probably get along with certain "genres" of people better because you like the same things. Its all to do with personal taste, and personal alterations of a theme.
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    you will probably get along with certain "genres" of people better because you like the same things.

I couldn't disagree more. I'm one of two people in our group of friends who actually give a shit about fashion. The rest don't care. Most of them either like trance or indie-pop. I like both these, and a whole lot more. I fucking love proper hardcore, D&B, black/death metal etc. But I've found the vast majority of people who listen to those genres (around here anyway) are dicks. The ones on the dancey side of things are neds, and the ones on the rock side of things are elitist assholes who think they're better than everyone else and I can't really like decent metal 'cause I don't dress like a freak.
  • Options
    It's quite weird actually; in my 'group' of friends, we all look different and have totally different styles. Thank God, 'cause I can't stand it when girls go out looking exactly the same, and as cheap as eachother.
  • Options
    ah yes, i agree completely, i'm just saying anyone who dresses.....well ill give u an example, right now im wearing dark jeans, and a helloween t-shirt, because of people i know? no not at all, because of helloween dressing like this, kind of,other poople think similarly, im finding it very hard to explain what i mean so i may give up quite soon
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    I couldn't disagree more. I'm one of two people in our group of friends who actually give a shit about fashion. The rest don't care. Most of them either like trance or indie-pop. I like both these, and a whole lot more. I fucking love proper hardcore, D&B, black/death metal etc. But I've found the vast majority of people who listen to those genres (around here anyway) are dicks. The ones on the dancey side of things are neds, and the ones on the rock side of things are elitist assholes who think they're better than everyone else and I can't really like decent metal 'cause I don't dress like a freak.
  • Options
    well ill give u an example, right now im wearing dark jeans, and a helloween t-shirt, because of people i know?

Ehh are you retarded? Did I say you? No? Did I say people who do it to try to look different or to try to fit in? Yes.

Please read what I say in future before trying to be a smart arse :)
    because of helloween dressing like this, kind of,other poople think similarly

Yeah, people in '50's America who wore the wooly Rupolph jumpers their grans knitted for them and gave to them as Christmas presents maybe.

Otherwise, it's just sad.
  • Options
    Ehh are you retarded? Did I say you? No? Did I say people who do it to try to look different or to try to fit in? Yes.

Please read what I say in future before trying to be a smart arse :)

Yeah, people in '50's America who wore the wooly Rupolph jumpers their grans knitted for them and gave to them as Christmas presents maybe.

Otherwise, it's just sad.
    i wasnt suggesting thats what u meant, i was purely using myself as an example of a person who dresses the way he feels but to the same extent will look just like quite alot of other people
  • Options
    i was purely using myself as an example of a person who dresses the way he feels but to the same extent will look just like quite alot of other people

Why? That wasn't in question.
  • Options
    Why? That wasn't in question.
    ive been drunk for the past four days, i think i may just have wanted to talk about my new helloween t-shirt, ignore me when u wish