Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Injection

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its a pain in the arse for me to ask whats probably been asked thousands of times (sorry) but for all the girls who have had it/know someone who had it, did your periods return to normal, stop or what?

just a bit confused as to mine at the mo eek

thanks
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mine stopped completely while I was on the injection. I came off off it for a while and it took about 3 months for my periods to return.

You might get a better response in health? I dunno!!
    i haven;t come off it, but whilst on it, my periods have stopped. it did take quite a while to settle down- i had a couple of fortnightly long bleeds, but that was also cos my body was under stress.
    Took me nearly 2 years before I my periods came back. I had bad experience with it though.
    ive been on it, it was the worst thing ever.
    My mate came off it about 4 months ago, and has been trying for a baby, but her periods havent come back yet, and shes just hoping it hasnt messed up her fertility long term, as shes been on it for nearly 10 years.
    I was on it for a while, only came off it because i didn't have a boyfriend and so couldn't be bothered.
    My periods stopped completely while i was on it, they came back quite soon after coming off it but it took well over a year for them to become regular again. (this is im sure also partly due to eating problems i had)

I had no problems with it that i can recall.
    I'm on it and have been for 6 months now. My periods became very irregular, and they pissed me off because I would mainly come on the day I wore white panties. I spoke to the Dr at the clinic and she gave me my usual injection and then put my on the pill as well and I will have to take them for 3 months and see how it goes. So far its been fine, Ive not had any spotting or anything. And!! Because of all these hormones running around in me my boobs have gone back to normal size!!! Woohoo!
    And!! Because of all these hormones running around in me my boobs have gone back to normal size!!! Woohoo! [/B]
    What do you mean? Were they bigger or smaller before? Why were they whichever way they were?
    ive only had one, waiting for my implant to come through and im too forgetfull for the pill, just a bit worried its not come in a month yet, might pop down next week if nothing turns up
    Originally posted by princessamy
    What do you mean? Were they bigger or smaller before? Why were they whichever way they were?

They were smaller cos I lost a lot of weight
    Originally posted by Zella
    They were smaller cos I lost a lot of weight
    Ah alright then, i got a bit excited for a second thinking that somehow the injection might make my boobs smaller, wishful thinking :(
    Ah alright then, i got a bit excited for a second thinking that somehow the injection might make my boobs smaller, wishful thinking :(

are you mad?
    Why would I be mad? Because i'm stupid for thinking theirs a chance in hell that any hormones could shrink my chest...?!
    yeah the implant that goes in my arm, has to be ordered in by the surgery as there not greatly available. im gonna wait a couple of weeks see if anything comes, then ill probably go down the surgery
    Why would I be mad? Because i'm stupid for thinking theirs a chance in hell that any hormones could shrink my chest...?!

I'm not calling you stupid. But why would you want your boobs to shrink?!? I mean....unless your like a 36EE of course.
    I'm not calling you stupid. But why would you want your boobs to shrink?!? I mean....unless your like a 36EE of course.
    maybe she is. Its not exactly unheard of for people to want breast reductions.

im a 34 E and would never want theses babies being reduced, if anything id like an enlargement