Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i didnt want it and now im upset

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hellllllo

Comments

• Options
    Didn't you try to get away? You should of hit him in the nuts mate. you told anyone about it?
  • Options
    hellllllo
  • Options
    just because he eventually stopped, it doesnt make it ok sweetie
  • Options
    Originally posted by xmizzcattyx
    just because he eventually stopped, it doesnt make it ok sweetie

Seconded. He's a wanker, stay clear of him.
  • Options
    Stay away from him in future, that's the only advice I can give.
  • Options
    Chop his bollox off whilst he sleeps then staple them to his forehead...what a wanka!

Malt Munk x:mad:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Anyone who doesnt listen to your feelings and opinions during sex is not worth it sweetie.

I do hope you are feeling a bit better about it all now. Don't see him again, he is not worth any of this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    Chop his bollox off whilst he sleeps then staple them to his forehead...what a wanka!

Staples don't work, sweetie. Stab him in the bollocks with a scredriver, then rip it out, preferably with them still attached, and jam it in his forehead.. I doubt he'll stay asleep for long though..
  • Options
    No real man does that.

And like its been said, just because he did stop eventually doesnt mean that its ok. Doesnt make it your fault either, it is your right to say no no matter what you get up to.

On the other side of things, have a word with the biggest scariest people u know and send them round to see this boy...make sure he understands that you have to play nice with the other girls and if the mood takes you, make sure he wont be able to play full stop.

Peace
  • Options
    Two words: Indecent. Assault.

Any person who doesn't grasp that no means no should be given a short drop and a sudden stop.
  • Options
  • Options
    We had some sort of a discussion on guns a couple of days ago... and... um... guns do the work :hyper:

Just kidding... use the non-agressive methods... like not seeing him again is a good option. Learn a martial art or two.
  • Options
    That's a good idea. There are some basic self defense classes women can take. Not going to turn you into Bruce Lee but but would make a guy think twice before trying anything else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay

Remind me never to get you upset!:nervous:
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about this - it's a very frightening position to be in. What did your mum say when you told her? Is there any way you can talk to this guy with your mum to make him realise what the boundaries are? I know you won't want to see him again, but if he gets the message now it might stop him from doing the same thing again?
    It's good that you've told your mum, anyway - hopefully she can support you through this.
    Take care x
  • Options
    Re: i didnt want it and now im upset

This man needs a good thumping. This man should not be allowed anywhere near you again until he understands clearly where the boundaries are. Assert yourself.
  • Options
    Re: Re: i didnt want it and now im upset
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    This man needs a good thumping. This man should not be allowed anywhere near you again until he understands clearly where the boundaries are. Assert yourself.

brilliant, I'm glad you've magically walked in and provided a quick and easy solution. Well Done Stargalaxy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: i didnt want it and now im upset
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    brilliant, I'm glad you've magically walked in and provided a quick and easy solution. Well Done Stargalaxy.:rolleyes:

What I am saying is this guy needs to be told where the boundaries are. So, what do YOU suggest?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: i didnt want it and now im upset
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    What I am saying is this guy needs to be told where the boundaries are. So, what do YOU suggest?

he was told what the boundaries were, Idiot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    he was told what the boundaries were, Idiot.

Nice to see your skills in being polite remain as desolute as they always have been.