Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Socrates and Careca join Garforth Town

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Story.

And yes, it IS the Brazilian legends and not some guy called Phil Socrates from Selby.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is he a good philosopher?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Is he a good philosopher?

Who knows.

He's a fucking good footballer though.
  • Options
    Fucking hell. :crazyeyes

Those may be some of the greatest players ever to ever grace the field, but I dunno how Dr Socrates will handle being on the end of a two-footer from a 16 stone bricklayer called Fred.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    So how many other people (aside from myself) on this board have international quality players in their local non-league team? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    So how many other people (aside from myself) on this board have international quality players in their local non-league team? :p

Half my local non league team could get a game for Scotland if that counts :confused:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Half my local non league team could get a game for Scotland if that counts :confused:

Half your country could get a game for Scotland. Hell I'm an overweight Englishmen and I could make the bench. :p
  • Options
    Did Careca join as well? I heard it was only Socrates. The manager was also going to ask Zico but he asked Socrates first and he agreed.
  • Options
    The team I play for has a player who recently played for montserrat in a world cup qualifier. They are the lowest ranked team in the world. They played Bermuda and Shaun Goater played up front for them.