You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Latin American Instruments

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
For my music course I have to write a song . So I have. Now I have to associate parts of the song to different instruments. My teacher says that my song has a latin-american feel to it but i dunno what instruments work with latin american type music :confused: Help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Latin American Instruments
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    For my music course I have to write a song . So I have. Now I have to associate parts of the song to different instruments. My teacher says that my song has a latin-american feel to it but i dunno what instruments work with latin american type music :confused: Help!

A Spanish guitar would work well. Or Maracas :p
    Flamenco guitar :thumb:
    Bongos, definitely and horns
    I don't really get what you mean you have to do. Your best bet for Latin-American type instruments though, in my opinion would be loooads of percussion. Samba type instruments, a la these or these. Nice and loud with repeated rhythms and the such-like. :yes:
    Why is it called 'latin America' anyway?