Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Bin Laden Tape

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Globe
    This a joke, to you?
    bumperright.gif
  • Options
    There seems to be a concerted effort to shut down debate on these boards...fuck its everywhere. Are we not allowed to debate anymore?
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine
    There seems to be a concerted effort to shut down debate on these boards...fuck its everywhere. Are we not allowed to debate anymore?
    it's satrdy night ...hic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it's satrdy night ...hic.
    Fancy a talk little one...I promise that I won't bite you
  • Options
    Trust me...:)
  • Options
    just cos oim pissed doesnt mean i fallk for any old chat up line.
  • Options
    I love spotting the neocons me :)
  • Options
    As you were :)
  • Options

Yeah trust me im a nun....a norty one at that :p
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    conveniently released as bush looks to sure up his support in elections

i wouldnt be suprised if it said "vote for kerry i want him in" in it :lol:
  • Options
    I reckon it's just a heavily disguised George Bush on that video, not Osama. In fact, have the two ever been seen in the same room?

Well, here's your October surprise. Perfect timing for the Bush camp isn't it? A bit of reverse psychology (for it was exactly that, Matadore, a cynical calculated statement to make some US voters react in exactly the way they did), a bit of scare mongering, and Bush is home and dry.

And on Wednesday morning the newspaper headlines should read "It Was Bin Laden Wot Won It".

I'm past caring actually. Now I've learnt to laugh at the unprecedented delusion, ignorance, manipulation and deception. There never was a real chance for the Democrats in this election anyway- nothing short of a massive landslide will ever have a chance of removing the Republicans, since they will cheat in as many key States as possible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin

I'm past caring actually. Now I've learnt to laugh at the unprecedented delusion, ignorance, manipulation and deception. There never was a real chance for the Democrats in this election anyway- nothing short of a massive landslide will ever have a chance of removing the Republicans, since they will cheat in as many key States as possible.

Or rather the fact that the Democrats have been disorganised until the very last. They have not exploited the advantage which they could have had.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Or rather the fact that the Democrats have been disorganised until the very last. They have not exploited the advantage which they could have had.

That may be true, but just look at all the articles that say how The Republicans are striking voters who are more likely to be Democrats off the register in key states. America a democracy, my arse!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Frankly, if there were such thing as the Child Raping, Earth Destroying, Obliteration to the Human Race Party, they would be a preferable alternative to the Republican Party of George W. Bush.

Because it is safe to say that this has been by large the very worst US government in history.

And in any other nation on earth they would have been duly kicked out of office regardless of what the other party had done or said, or was expected of it. Only in America could such breathtakingly corrupt, dishonest, dangerous, murdering and incompetent government be considered for re-election.