Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

girls all look the same

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you dont often see brunettes these days. It seems almost everyone has bleached or streaked blonde hair. Brunette has taken over from being blonde as the unusual striking colour to have.
    The thread wasnt meant as a phwoar now this is beautiful thread when youre just showing pictures of girls you do find sexually attractive.
    Apart from having dark hair, she doesnt look anything particularly different from the rest of the clones. Yes she is pretty, but why?
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Yes she is pretty, but why?

:(
    I want an airbrush.
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    My point is, if they didn't have the silly diagonal bits on their shirts, they'd look normal. Like me.

'Round here you wouldn't be considered as 'normal', you'd still be a dressed up ned :razz:
    you dont often see brunettes these days.

Which is a shame. Brunettes = win :(
    Everybody seems to be having long blonde hair with streaks in it lately. Probably because its easier to get away with being fuck ugly with the whole 'blonde' thing going on.

So after years of being blonde i dyed mine dark!

Britney looks nice with any colour hair though!
    Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by J
    This is what is beautiful:

What about this?
    thats just a drawing
    thats just a drawing

So? It's particularly good I think, and the girl in it is beautiful.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    So? It's particularly good I think, and the girl in it is beautiful.

Who is it? Do you have a real-life photo?
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    'Round here you wouldn't be considered as 'normal', you'd still be a dressed up ned :razz:

Well round you they must be fucking stupid then - i'm as far from a ned as they come.
    Who is it? Do you have a real-life photo?

I don't know who it is. Nor do I have a life picture. She's beautiful though, no doubt about it.
    Yes.

Beauty is rarely objective though- a lot of people must consider the bleached hair hipster look to be attractive, even if it is just because the ponces and nonces in charge of the fashion industry say so.

Everyone's idea of what suits someone is different.

Though life would be better if fat girls didn't wear hipsters.
    you dont often see brunettes these days. It seems almost everyone has bleached or streaked blonde hair. Brunette has taken over from being blonde as the unusual striking colour to have.
    The thread wasnt meant as a phwoar now this is beautiful thread when youre just showing pictures of girls you do find sexually attractive.
    Apart from having dark hair, she doesnt look anything particularly different from the rest of the clones. Yes she is pretty, but why?

Brunettes look so much more natural though. Streaked or bleached hair just seems to scream 'pointless' - I don't know why people do it. What's so spectacular about being blonde? Does it mean their idiocy has an excuse? If I hear another girl say 'duh, blonde moment' or the like when they're quite clearly not, i'll cry. It's as bad as east london people calling themself 'essex girls'. yeah, right - about as essex as rolf harris.
    Originally posted by Kermit

Life would be better if girls didn't put on so much of a charade and instead allowed their personality to squeeze past the inch of make-up on their face... If there was a nuclear attack, these girls wouldn't suffer from radiation poisoning, they've got such a large protective layer on their face....
    Maybe it is just me, but here it has been as if there are more and more girls coloring their hair darker, rather than lighter. Which kind of pisses me off a bit, as that used to be unique for me.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Maybe it is just me, but here it has been as if there are more and more girls coloring their hair darker, rather than lighter. Which kind of pisses me off a bit, as that used to be unique for me.
    were you the only brunette in scandinavia, apart from that one in Abba?
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

It's all the same. Fake hair colour, fake people.

Or thongs...
    Streaked or bleached hair just seems to scream 'pointless'

I have streaked hair :( although it's grown out rather a lot now. To be fair, I have a good-ish reason for it...I have natural highlights right at the front, which I hated for aaaaaaaaaaaages...so I thought I'd get them all over. Plus I hate the fact that my hair is not-blonde-but-not-quite-brown-either...and my mum wouldn't let me dye it darker, so I got highlights to make it appear blonder. I think I may have to make it darker though...I'm getting annoyed with the amount of people calling me blonde.

Plus, it does make my hair look semi-good. Which is hard, for my hair.

You're a judgemental prick.

Now that's not true, and you know it.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    You're a judgemental prick.

Nah, just a prick.

Just because someone dyes their hair doesn't make them fake. Would you call me fake? No you would not.

They just happen to not like their natural hair colour.

Unless of course they're those strange girls that think blondes have more fun.
    were you the only brunette in scandinavia, apart from that one in Abba?

Usually used to be the only one with dark brown/black hair in the circles I socialize in, and the places I go to.
    Now that's not true, and you know it.

Yeah, alright, sorry Dave..... Getting carried away in my anti-modern girl rant. I don't quite mean all people with fake hair colour are fake people - however, those people who do it just to fit in with a certain group of people, to be conformist, are....
    Isn't it fascinating how lots of goths seem to say things like 'i'm being individual'.... yeah, dress like tons of other people so you all look exactly the same, how individual....

I assume fashionable also includes that choking cheap perfume that crawls up your nose when you walk past them does it? If that's fashionable, god help taste.
    anyone who says im being an individual, is being a tit, when they say they're trying to be different, however, they generally mean from what's fashionable, not from eachother.
    Another one I live is 'i'm being artistic' or 'i'm expressing myself'.... yeah, sure... you wanna express yourself, go get a paintbrush or a clarinet, stop dressing like an arse.
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    when they say they're trying to be different, however, they generally mean from what's fashionable, not from eachother.

Why would you want to be different from fashion but not from each other? Seems pretty half-assed to me.
    Originally posted by Smash
    Help the cause, set fire to someone in a poncho.

:heart:
    i jsut moved to the city from being a nothern middle of nowhere lad and have noticed that as well theres so many lassies that jsut look exactly the same i dont tend to bother with these kinda girls as in i feel they try too hard which is a turn off for me

but that goes out the window when im drunk.....ol shallow me i guess:(
    Strange, they never attract me even when I am drunk....
    so what is it that DOESNT attract you about these women, surely they must have some general standard of beauty about them. Are all of you saying, no, I really can put my hand on my heart and say I really dont fancy girls that looklike/dress like Britney or Christina.
    If you dont, then why not? They are thin, good complexion, large breasts, blonde hair and they dress in the fashions of the day.