Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wheres the plane?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    Whats not to get?
    Is it just the date?

Or is it the fact that they're generally confused and think the 9th of November is when the terrorist attacks occurred?
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Is it just the date?

Or is it the fact that they're generally confused and think the 9th of November is when the terrorist attacks occurred?

both ¬_¬
    Nah thats the proper format dates are in for the americans

N644AA was the registration of the 757, it exists no longer...

So what are your therories as to what happened on that day?
    Originally posted by Nash

N644AA was the registration of the 757, it exists no longer...

So what are your therories as to what happened on that day?

it says the 12th on the video.
    Good girl.

So basically it's one helluva force.

The walls of the Pentagon were reinforced (i.e. very strong), which suggests to me that they would be less inclined to crumble and more likely have a clean hole punched through.

As for what happened to the wings, that's another story...

I wouldn't know i'm a first year. What's the diameter of the hole?
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    it says the 12th on the video.

exactly
    if those fuel filled wings hit the building there should be massive fire damage to the front of the building and the lawn outside.
    last night i had a link to the fact that the towers collapsing becuae of aircraftdamage is impossible. the melting steel etc is bollox according to the demolition industry.
    there controlled explosions to bring the buldings down ...
    if i can be arsed i'll try and find the llink again.
    what i find scary is it is so obvious a a commercial jetliner did not hit the pentagon ...but peoiple want to believe the lies ...the truth is just too much to accept.
    people are saying in one breath how fragile these craft are ...but then trying to accept that the fragile nose cone of a commercial aircraft can do the same damage as a bunker buster missile!
    Planes hit the twin towers, passenger jets, the pentagon is different.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Rachie004
    edit: did it actually go into the pentagon on the 11th or 12th

The Pentagon was hit on the same day. I was watching the tv as it was all unfolding. Scary stuff.
    I really don't know what you are trying to say, total disrespect to those who's lives were lost. You saw those planes going into the WTC Towers did you not? So then why is it so hard to not understand that AA 77 crashed into the pentagon?

If you believe this is not the case then tell me what happened to the 757 that is no longer in the AA fleet?
    MrRoll said earlier in the thread that DNA of all the passengers were found, so how did they get there if they wern't in the aircraft?
    The plane crashed, and those people died. I'm just not convinced it hit the pentagon.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if those fuel filled wings hit the building there should be massive fire damage to the front of the building and the lawn outside.
    last night i had a link to the fact that the towers collapsing becuae of aircraftdamage is impossible. the melting steel etc is bollox according to the demolition industry.
    there controlled explosions to bring the buldings down ...
    if i can be arsed i'll try and find the llink again.
    what i find scary is it is so obvious a a commercial jetliner did not hit the pentagon ...but peoiple want to believe the lies ...the truth is just too much to accept.
    people are saying in one breath how fragile these craft are ...but then trying to accept that the fragile nose cone of a commercial aircraft can do the same damage as a bunker buster missile!

Oh and here's a link supported by engineers saying that the WTC fell because of its stuctural supports failing due to heat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/americas/1540044.stm
    The plane crashed, and those people died. I'm just not convinced it hit the pentagon.

So how did passenger DNA appear where the explosion took place?
    How come eye witnesses never saw a plane go down anywhere else that day , i'm sure they would have, shouldn't they?
    So how did passenger DNA appear where the explosion took place?
    How come eye witnesses never saw a plane go down anywhere else that day , i'm sure they would have, shouldn't they?

How come eyewitnesses are descibing a missle or millitary jet hitting the pentagon?
    there is no disrespect in finding the truth.
    of course there are reports to suggest this and that about the twin towers ...to try and cover the governments bullshit arses.
    the real killers are those who planned all this ...and dubya and his cronies are up their sorry little asses in it all.
    the dna ...the government reckonthey got all the dna ...
    ................the government reckon theres notrace of an aircraft becuase EVERYTHING ...was vapourised ...
    they can't have it both ways.
    but ...they could well have produced the dna ...seeing as all the passengers were military personell and families ...no doubt now living it up elsewhere,.
    orly?
    Here's your passenger list

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Read it and you'll see most of them are ordinary people not military personell

And there are some pictures showing pieces of fuselage on the lawn outside of the pentagon i will try and find some links or pics
    I wouldn't know i'm a first year. What's the diameter of the hole?
    Dunno, but while we're on the subject, if there's a hole, something must have gone through it. What happened to the fuselage? Surely there was some remains of the aeroplane itself?
    How come eyewitnesses are descibing a missle or millitary jet hitting the pentagon?
    How about this for a theory:
    The plane was hijacked by Al Qaeda and was heading for a target in Washington DC. The Americans tried to intercept it with some sort of missile before it went into the Pentagon/White House, but the missile was too late and caused the damage to the Pentagon. In other words, both theories are true, in a way.

For you to accept a conspiracy theory like this, you have to decide who fired the missile. You need motive and capability. Who did it?
    in the links i provided it suggests that the boing did come down to the building ...a missile was fired into the building from another craft behind and the boing swooped up and over the building and dissapeared.
    to fly this boing like this would need a very very competent pilot ...like the ex navy pilot who was flying this one.
    Dunno, but while we're on the subject, if there's a hole, something must have gone through it. What happened to the fuselage? Surely there was some remains of the aeroplane itself?

The hole is apparentyl 2.5 ish give or take a half metre in diameter. The diameter of the fuselage of a 757 is 3.7m.
    I provided a link to the apartment blocks in amsterdam that were hit by a 747, you can see the damage is somewhat similar but as it should be, larger. But oh you can't accept it was a 747 it must have been a missile!

The 757 was flown by an arab who was tought to fly in the US, and with any basic knowledge of flying aeroplanes you can fly a 757 into a building with ease
    Here's your passenger list

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Read it and you'll see most of them are ordinary people not military personell

here in more detail are your passengers.http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html
    http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/hullpiece.html

Piece of AA fuselage on the lawn
    more peices with no burn or smoke damage ....http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/debris.html
    The 757 was flown by an arab who was tought to fly in the US, and with any basic knowledge of flying aeroplanes you can fly a 757 into a building with ease

Watch this
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    here in more detail are your passengers.http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html

What the fuck do you expect from a website like that, just look at it, it's a conspiracy website, it's totally biased, wrote by people who think like you do...
    The hole is apparentyl 2.5 ish give or take a half metre in diameter. The diameter of the fuselage of a 757 is 3.7m.
    That in itself proves nothing. When flown through reinforced concrete, the fuselage isn't going to remain 3.7m wide. 2.5m might be reasonable for a crushed fuselage travelling at 500mph.

What do you think of my theory?
    What the fuck do you expect from a website like that, just look at it, it's a conspiracy website, it's totally biased, wrote by people who think like you do...
    i have provided a whole mass of links ...the mirror and guardian and bbc are in there ...showing the same pics and asking the same questions and coming to the same conclusions ...all the evidence points to the fact a commercial jet liner could not have hit the building!
    the whitehouse love people like you!
    i have provided about what ...fifty links?
    still you want to believe yet more lies from the powers that be.
    the truth is ...everthing that this american administration has been accused of fabricating ...the reasons for war ...the wmd ...etc etc ...have turned out to utter bollox.
    but ...this is a lie too far for most of you to be able to deal with.
    That in itself proves nothing. When flown through reinforced concrete, the fuselage isn't going to remain 3.7m wide. 2.5m might be reasonable for a crushed fuselage travelling at 500mph.

clutching at straws mate!

Not convinced, if it doesn't retain it's width, how does it punch through 4 reinforced buildings? Also it couldn't have been travelling at 500mph, it must have hit the ground, which begs the question, why is the grass so nice?