Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wheres the plane?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm

the world has become very scary!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crazy people, why are people asking where the plane is? Of course a aircraft at high speed is going to stay intact! :rolleyes:
    There would be nothing left with all the fuel onboard, it would literally vapourize!

''The approach of a 757 towards this building leave a lot of questions unanswered (realism of the approach trajectory, position of the impact point, no track of the landing gear (which gets down automatically near the ground) on the grass, ...).''

landing gear is selected by the pilot himself not automatically, truely shows these people are clueless

On those frame by frame pictures the reason you can't make out an aircraft is because of it's speed, it was travelling very fast which of course makes the likelyhood of the aircraft disintergrating into dust

These sorts of websites are a disgrace, total disrespect to the lives that were lost.
    Originally posted by Nash
    Crazy people, why are people asking where the plane is? Of course a aircraft at high speed is going to stay intact! :rolleyes:
    There would be nothing left with all the fuel onboard, it would literally vapourize!

''The approach of a 757 towards this building leave a lot of questions unanswered (realism of the approach trajectory, position of the impact point, no track of the landing gear (which gets down automatically near the ground) on the grass, ...).''

landing gear is selected by the pilot himself not automatically, truely shows these people are clueless

On those frame by frame pictures the reason you can't make out an aircraft is because of it's speed, it was travelling very fast which of course makes the likelyhood of the aircraft disintergrating into dust

These sorts of websites are a disgrace, total disrespect to the lives that were lost.
    you haven't realy read it have you.
    there is a hole that goes through five rinforced buildings!
    the plane is said to have vapourised but ...the government recovbered the dna of all the passengers!
    the damage is only 2 1/2 yards wide ...read what the experts have to say.
    never mind slating 'these' websites as if they are mad conspiracy sites ...how many respectable news links and investigations would you like then?
    try this for size.http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&lang=any&query=Flight+77+photo&phrase=on
    Probably due to the fact that there were remains of passengers bones found and DNA was extracted that way.
    Aircraft arn't made of steel, 90% are lightweight materials such as carbon fibre which are strong but will dissintergrate.

If something is doing 500mph then my bet is it will go through 5 reinforced buildings!
    Probably due to the fact that there were remains of passengers bones found and DNA was extracted that way.
    Aircraft arn't made of steel, 90% are lightweight materials such as carbon fibre which are strong but will dissintergrate.

If something is doing 500mph then my bet is it will go through 5 reinforced buildings!
    you have so obviously ignored what USAF pilots and crash experts have said ...you have ignored the picture evidence as well.
    thats how these people get away with such atrocities.
    it's too unbelievable!
    see the lawn?
    see the fact that these planes cn't fly at those spedds when near the ground without coming apart.
    you carry on being safe in your blindness.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you have so obviously ignored what USAF pilots and crash experts have said ...you have ignored the picture evidence as well.
    thats how these people get away with such atrocities.
    it's too unbelievable!
    see the lawn?
    see the fact that these planes cn't fly at those spedds when near the ground without coming apart.
    you carry on being safe in your blindness.

Excuse me i am keen on aviation and i can tell you that aircraft can fly fast and low without coming apart!
    Please tell me why an aircraft at 30,000ft doing 500 mph is any different than an aircraft at 100ft doing 500 mph?
    Excuse me i am keen on aviation and i can tell you that aircraft can fly fast and low without coming apart!
    Please tell me why an aircraft at 30,000ft doing 500 mph is any different than an aircraft at 100ft doing 500 mph?
    you go and ask the military pilots that i'm quoting and the civilian ones and the crash experts ...all linked to to make it easy for you.are you saying the link to all the respectab;le news media i have given is also crap?
    goodnight god bless.
    Yes i am lmao, true bullshit i can tell you, you go over to www.airliners.net and tell them what you've said here, they are pilots, engineers, keen enthusiasts and they will laugh in your face when you say what you have
    here are some links :

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/1731362/

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/1790119/

Some of these guys are airline pilots and mx

And MorrocanRoll if you think aircraft come apart when flying low level at high speed you are clueless...
    Most of the aeroplane is aluminium. The temperature that vapourises at. Literally vapourises without a trace, is higher than than the temperature the airline fuel can burn at, and would take longer than the amount of fuel available could burn for. It would also totally destroy any remains.
    Originally posted by rachie004
    there is no way it was a 757.. no freaking way

i must say, i have to agree.

plus, you can never believe anything bush and his sodding government tell you anyway :yeees:

or Tony Blair and our government for that matter

actually, just don't trust anyone in a position of authority :thumb: :no:
    Clandestine posted that up two years ago, y'know Rolly:p
    yeah, but you know rolly, he's stuck in a time loop, lol

i seriously think sometimes that the concept of time is alien to rolly :confused:

i agree with the above ...how do explain this hole then?
    this would have to be the first plane in history to have impacted like this ..and leaving the lawn spotless ..
    it's election time again ...thats one of the reasons i posted all this stuff ...to remind people what the yanks have fallen for.
    especialy lukesh ...but no matter how much evidence is given them ...no matter how many times ...well you can see lukes reply in the politics forum.

exit-wound.jpg
    To Fiend_85 comment, the reason the twin towers collapsed is because Jet - A fuel burns so hot it can melt steel, so it can definetely vapourize aluminium!

Have you actually read the links i posted, respectable commercial pilots and mechanics who fly these aircraft for real!

The whole could be cause by many things, i'm sure when something as big as a 757 crashes at high speed you will have holes lol, maybe there were gas works which exploded?
    To Fiend_85 comment, the reason the twin towers collapsed is because Jet - A fuel burns so hot it can melt steel, so it can definetely vapourize aluminium!

Have you actually read the links i posted, respectable commercial pilots and mechanics who fly these aircraft for real!

The whole could be cause by many things, i'm sure when something as big as a 757 crashes at high speed you will have holes lol, maybe there were gas works which exploded?

Actually, not in fact, heating steel so that it's soft, is not terribly difficult, vapourising aluminium is a lot harder.

1510 °C - melting point of steel

2519 °C - Boiling point of aluminium

Bear in mind what there was available to burn, and how long you'd have to burn a fire to vapourise and entire plane, and yet still be able to find DNA.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Actually, not in fact, heating steel so that it's soft, is not terribly difficult, vapourising aluminium is a lot harder.

1510 °C - melting point of steel

2519 °C - Boiling point of aluminium

Bear in mind what there was available to burn, and how long you'd have to burn a fire to vapourise and entire plane, and yet still be able to find DNA.
    Hey engineer woman (that's not an oxymoron, although it does seem like one :p), can you work out the momentum of a 757 flying at 500mph and work out if it could punch through the Pentagon and leave a neat hole in the wall?
    If it was a 757 there would have been massive destruction in its wake due to the jet blast, it probably would of wiped out the gas station. And it wouldn't have created nice little holes either

Bullshit to it evapourating - all aircraft crash at high speed - airliners don't disintergrate - lightweight aircraft however is another story...

on impact they generally split into three sections and what the guy said in the video about the wings and tail being left behind is true.

The amount of fuel that would of been on board a 757 would have created a bigger area of destruction (although I can't remember if the 757 has the facility to dump fuel or not)

I could add more but I'm too tired

So something doing 500mph+ has time to break into three sections when hitting a solid wall!

When you look at the WTC towers when the aircraft hit what do you see? Do you see the aircraft?

Have you read my links?
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Hey engineer woman (that's not an oxymoron, although it does seem like one :p), can you work out the momentum of a 757 flying at 500mph and work out if it could punch through the Pentagon and leave a neat hole in the wall?

What's the mass? 300 tons? k, give me a bit to find the equation and I'll edit this post to get back to you with the momentum.

ETA: I've read that the speed of impact was 300mph though. I'll get both.

ETA first result: Right, so 300 tons at 300mph has a momentum of 4.02x10^8kgm/s

ETA second result: 300 tons at 500mph has a momentum of 6.70x10^8kgm/s

It's up to you whether you think that this momentum is sufficient to punch cleanly through steel reinforced concrete
    And it wouldn't have created nice little holes either
    How do you know? How often to planes fly into buildings? More to the point, how often are they deliberately flown into buildings at max speed, and how many buildings are built like the Pentagon?
    What's the mass? 300 tons? k, give me a bit to find the equation and I'll edit this post to get back to you with the momentum.

ETA: I've read that the speed of impact was 300mph though. I'll get both.

Around about 120T,

so what are you trying to say? a 757 actually crashed into the pentagon?
    Around about 120T,

so what are you trying to say? a 757 actually crashed into the pentagon?

No, I'm answering the fucking question.
    but why didnt the wings make holes....or fall to the floor and get left outside the building?
    these pictures and theories were on the net just days after the attacks, and they are still as nonsense now as they were then.

What is the argument here? That the tips of the fuel-filled wings did not make a hole whilst the huge belly of the aircraft did? Hmmm. I wonder why :/
    Here is a picture of what happens when a 767 goes through mainly glass at its supporting components. But where is the plane you must be asking? no

You see the big whole and also some of the wings shape, but of course if that were not glass and instead re-inforced concrete, there would be no wing shape, only a hole from the fuselage itself
    wtc.jpg 13.4K
    ETA first result: Right, so 300 tons at 300mph has a momentum of 4.02x10^8kgm/s

ETA second result: 300 tons at 500mph has a momentum of 6.70x10^8kgm/s

It's up to you whether you think that this momentum is sufficient to punch cleanly through steel reinforced concrete
    Good girl.

So basically it's one helluva force.

The walls of the Pentagon were reinforced (i.e. very strong), which suggests to me that they would be less inclined to crumble and more likely have a clean hole punched through.

As for what happened to the wings, that's another story...
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    :rolleyes:

Silly americans
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    uhm..... :eek2:

Whats not to get?