Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weird things happening

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right... i had sex right at the very end of my period with a condom and then my period didn't come a month later and now my period is about 8 days late.
i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. why is it taking so long? anyone else had a phantom period before? mmm.

Comments

• Options
    You're only 17, periods are often irregular in younger women.
  • Options
    I once had a girlfriend who, more regularly than i would have liked, had periods upto 3 weeks late.

Did nothing for my mental state
    "Christ, shes pregnant, no shes not, christ she is, no shes not"
    *sigh*

Peace
  • Options
    Yeah periods can be irregular due to so many reasons, age, diet, lifestyle, medication, some birth control.... It's nothing to worry about but if you are see a doctor they can probably give you the pill which will regulate them.
  • Options
    When I had sex, it always used to throw my period. Only now has it settled into a routine-admitted I'm 17 now, same age as you but I've had irregular periods for 2 years up until now, so...it's a bitch I know, but it happens! It can be so annoying, mine used to be thrown by like a week or 2 especially when I started having sex- the first time I recall it being thrown for 2 weeks plus so, don't worry!

Malt Munk xx :)
  • Options
    *gone*