Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Something to go with top, asap.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a new top and skirt today, i orderd them from a catalouge, and it turns out they dont match :(

The skirt is a ra ra skirt and is black, and the top is a gorgeous silk red one, which sorta floats out a little bit at the bottom (hence why it doesnt match the skirt, too much floatyness lol). Basically im looking for a skirt to match the top but i dont know what to get, does anyone have any idea what would look nice with it, im trying not to wear trousers but if i have to i have to.

Comments

• Options
    The top!
  • Options
    maybe a plain black skirt?! like shes wearing!
  • Options
    I forgot to say, it needs to be black lol cuz it needs a devil look. Yeah but what sorta skirt? and does anyone know where from thas not to expensive?
  • Options
    yeah i'l have a look round today, but im not sure where to get one from, thats not too expensive :confused:
  • Options
    Thought i'd seen that before. Is it out of freemans/look again range? Really don't think a miniskirt would look right. I always say to myself boobs or legs :D Don't reveal both, just one of them :)

Here's a few ideas from looking through the same catalogues.

pencil skirt

satin skirt

split skirt

pencil slit skirt

Team with a pair of heels and voila. Not sure if they're your sort of thing, but hey i got to browse the catalogue for a bit :D Quite like the satin skirt myself
  • Options
    The pensil skirt will make that top look super sexy
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    The pensil skirt will make that top look super sexy

:yes:
  • Options
    Tis from freemans lol.

I ended up getting a pencil type skirt from morgan. Its straight and then at the bottom has a lace edge the same as the top. It looks really nice :D Im wearing it saturday night so i'll show u soon. Thanks! xx

ETA: Its exactly the same as the first skirt just has a a lace trim at the bottom :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    my god how thin is the model?

*stops feeding self jelly beans*

Yeah but come on how tall must she be ! Just think if you stretched me to about 6ft 2 i'd be a drainpipe as well :D

*Keeps feeding you the jelly beans and joins you herself, pah lifes too young to want to be a stick.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    my god how thin is the model?

not crazily thin. just average model size. they've just got her standing at clever angles to make her look thinner. notice how one leg is always in front of the other.