Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jongleurs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been, is it any good and is it worth the money?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go down blockbuster and rent any of the 'def comedy jam' series... oh how i wet myself laughing.

but seriously, depends who's on... sometimes it's good, sometimes not.
    A friend of mine has been a few times and if you like stand up comics then you will love it.
    Hmm...maybe, but I think I might go and see Harry Hill or Jack Dee instead.
    oooh im going there next week, Ricky Grover was a guy i saw at in croydon last month i think.... the "up the creek" comedy club
    he was f**king funny and he is performing on the 29th in Jongleurs... i cant wait.... the first comedy club i've been to was up the creek only last month and i wet myself.... they are so funny... i dont find Jack Dee that funny tbh.
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Hmm...maybe, but I think I might go and see Harry Hill or Jack Dee instead.

Saw Harry Hill earlier this year, absolutely brilliant. Laughed propa' from beginning to end.:lol:

He's touring at the beginning of next year. Will have to go see him again.:)
    Yeah, I like Harry Hill too.... going to watch them film TV Burp next month ... he's coming to the Warwick Arts Centre next year which is just down the road. Jack Dee is coming there too...so.. just got to decide.
    Right. Decided, as I'm going to watch this TV burp thing next month and Mr Miffy isn't quite so keen will give Harry Hill a miss this time. Might go and see Jongleurs on the road as they come to the Belgrade at Cov every month, but will definitely try to get tickets for Jack Dee next year.

Sorted.
    well ive been to the one in portsmouth but i didnt see any stand up, richard blackwood was there but he was bloody DJing what a rip!!!! :(
    Originally posted by Gavman
    richard blackwood was there but he was bloody DJing what a rip!!!! :(

you mean he was there 'playing other people's records'...

thusly anyone who can operate a tape/cd/record/minidisc player is a dj. doesn't take talent to press 'play'.