Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

embarising girly thing....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so kinda embaresing thing but jst have to know if neone else has the same! on my belly just below my belly button i sumtimes get a few hairs growin, there aint a trail of them going down like guys have just these few (anoying) hairs. Dus neone else eva get this? if so how do u cope? think i must have started gettin them when i wen on the pill cus dont remember them b4 that.
Thanks for ne help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some girls are hairier than others. Are your periods normal?

Sort out your grammar and spelling :p

ETA: Hirsutism
    well, ive never had them, but some people do have them naturally. its just like how some girls have a small amount of facial hair - its all to do with hormone levels, so yeah i guess the pill could've caused it.
    the best thing to do would be to bleach them,making them virtually invisible.
    SBG
    tweezers
    tweezers or just shave them. I get a few occasionally and I just get rid of them as and when. Its normal.
    I get a few, I just get them out with the tweezers, some of my mates at school have them too, its turned into a kinda ritual when we go out with short tops on, just to check that you can't see any hairs.
    Yea perfectly normal, i get them too. Depending on the lighting it can look like I have a very fine treaure trail!!:lol: Its blonde at the mo, but as its winter my belly wont be seeing much sun so it'll get a bit darker. Not really bothered tho.
    What even funnier tho, is every now and again I'll get this one hair above my boobs....just in the middle of my boobs and my neck....its white and grows kinda longish, makes me laugh, I pull it out right away and then dont see it again for a few months.
    Maybe I'm turning into a bloke?? Ahwell, my parents always wanted a boy.
    ha the kids i teach used to take the piss outta me for it something rotten. 'miss, you've got hairs on your belly.' i stopped reaching up to write on the board after that :rolleyes:
    I have them but they really bothered me till someone mentioned it, i never really noticed it until i went on the pill tbh, but everyone has them i think.... i wouldnt worry about them, i dont... i also have the line form your belly button down to your muff - which only preggers woman have... its faint but very strange