Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello im maria!
im a currently reformed drug user so most of you wont like me cos you still all take drugs, the reason i stopped is because they fucked up my head and i started to notice myself having different personalities and when that happens you get scared.
But fuck that im slowly getting normalish again after all these years and i cant say no to a nice bit of green but who can?
so someone talk to me im bored:crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure you'll fit in.

Welcome to thesite.

Out of interest which drugs caused you problems. Talking about 'drugs' is always a somewhat broad term.
    Hiya welcome to thesite,

hope you have fun, there is a drugs forum where you can blurt out all your feelings etc.

congrats that you stopped all the harsh stuff, that takes a lot of courage well done :D

see ya round x
    overdoing the casual stuff pills whizz heavy drinking i feel like some sort of lightweight but it really messed me up i was loving it and then one day it all caught up with me. The thing that helped me stop was when ny best friend started getting fits on a come down i just dont think any of its worth it anymore
    Yes, fair enough, things happen like that and you kind of re-evaluate the situation.

I've seen someone very nearly die from pills and it does make you think a lot about the enviroment and what could happen.
    Welcome to thesite :)

What a bloody fantastic name you have there, by the way :thumb:
    Hello there, Maria, it is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the website. Congratulations for coming off drugs, I think that takes a lot of courage. Try the Drugs section if you want to advise and help others who are using these substances.
    Yes, I heart your name as well.

An welcome.

Ciao fo' now me nizzle.