Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Him october tour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi all, im going to see him on sunday and was wondering if anyone knew who was supporting?
I know cathederal are one of the support bands but unsure if there is another.

Cheers
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know, there's only one support band playing which is Cathedral. (I'm going to the Halloween gig!)

If you haven't already, check out HIM's official UK Site: www.HIMonline.tv It's just had a major facelift and looks fantastic!!

Ilora x
  • Options
    OMG i went on sunday too! Good weren't it?
  • Options
    Well its this sunday coming im going. I thot cathedral were quite a strange choice of support though,as him being so lovey dovey and all.

Im quite chuffed also that the tour seems to be coming to smaller venues, im going to see them in aberdeen.Usually i have to go to glasgow for any major bands
  • Options
    Yeah I have no idea who's idea it was to book Cathedral as support... :rolleyes: :mad:

Ilora x
  • Options
    I went in Wolves last night and to say it was awesome is an understatement. HIM were amazing when they finally got on stage, the techie people were fannying about with everything for about an hour. But yeah. wicked show. :D

The support act were pretty crap, they couldn't keep the crowd's attention and the guy's party piece was to flap his hair around repeatedly :rolleyes: 2 tracks would have been ok from them but they did song after song that sounded just the same as eachother.
  • Options
    Also went to the wolves gig

Didn't enjoy the support so I just wandered away ( I hate people who boo supoort bands) but where i stood I have to say the sound was dire-not HIMs fault tho. I enjoyed the show more than the brum gig last year as I knew more songs this time. Oh and agreed with you bout the support act singers hair! lol!

What happened with the thing that hit Ville? What was it-I was too far back to see in detail (bout 20 ppl)?

Also if you have the express and astar tonight you will see a heartwarming story about HIM letting a girl watch onstage all gig-sh'ed been in a serious car crash a while back and was so ill the doctors didn't want her going-but HIM's people contacted her, let her watch onstage and even gave her signed things, drumsticks and a hug from VV! bless! Things like that really make me think famous people aren't so shitty! Oh and there was a piccie too of VV. Didn't even think the local paper would have covered them! Great stuff!

Try www.expressandstar.co.uk but not sure they will have the story online or not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo

Also if you have the express and astar tonight you will see a heartwarming story about HIM letting a girl watch onstage all gig-sh'ed been in a serious car crash a while back and was so ill the doctors didn't want her going-but HIM's people contacted her, let her watch onstage and even gave her signed things, drumsticks and a hug from VV! bless! Things like that really make me think famous people aren't so shitty! Oh and there was a piccie too of VV. Didn't even think the local paper would have covered them! Great stuff!

Try www.expressandstar.co.uk but not sure they will have the story online or not.

was she that dudette in bangages sitting in a wheelchair that came on just before the band and waved at the crowd? lucky bitch :p

The Express & Star doesn't stretch as far as my area lol I'm Evening Mail territory.