Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spotty pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tell me if brown spotty pills contain skag?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Spotty pills
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    no pills contain smack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eating heroin would not do anything. it would be a waste of the dealers time and money.
    how many times does this question come up?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    It is impossible to tell what is in a pill by looking at it. Impossible, I say. If you are desperate to know what your pill contains, you could try the pill reports website, but keep in mind that the pills are all tested by users and the info may not be reliable.
    the suppliers may as well pour the smack down the drain ...
    Extremely unlikely its smack, would be a complete waste of time and money to put it in pills. I think that speckled pills are only speckled because of things going wrong when they are made (think I read that in a thread here a few months ago).

Have never seen a brown pill in my life, I wonder what it would look like. Might be getting brown MDMA powder round here soon, so should be interesting.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    I think that speckled pills are only speckled because of things going wrong.

The speckles could be one of many things. Impurities that have been left in accidently from manafacture or other cheap drugs intended to bulk out the pill.
    It won't be Heroin and it won't cocaine.
    Ketamin is much more likely but then I've seen ketamine used less and less in pills over the last couple of years. Back in 99 there were fucking loads.

...and if anyone does find some pills with heroin in them I'll gladly swap them with some of my weed which has loads of cystals on it (a sure sign it's been dipped in acid) :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
    I fort dat woz wer dey put crack on it?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I fort dat woz wer dey put crack on it?

If it had crack on it I wouldn't swap it for anything mate. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    No there isn't going to be heroin in your pills. Why do people think this?

:rolleyes:
    Re: Spotty pills

loads of skag, if you look hard enough into the pill you'll find needles and maybe some morning glory if you're lucky, ah i remeber those skag filled spotty pills. sorry for taking the piss fleix just had to be done.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    No there isn't going to be heroin in your pills. Why do people think this?

:rolleyes:

'cos they're idiots?

Have never seen a brown pill in my life, I wonder what it would look like. Might be getting brown MDMA powder round here soon, so should be interesting.

had 2 brown diamonds last year in ibiza, they was brown with brown specks, very very nice pills. the only reports i found on them was on ecstacydata.org

the other night a e'd up nutter warned me not to take my white pills cos they will probably just be speed bombs, he was extremeley wrong tho...
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    'cos they're idiots?

Nope, because there is a whole raft of misinformation out there designed to scare people, which then gets passed through word of mouth, and becomes gospel. But you know that already Blagsta ;)
    Brown speckles are normally left over safarrass from the synth, this could either mean that they are chock full of MDMA or it could well mean the chemist was shite.

A lot of MDMA powder comes as a light brown colour, this basically means that its not completely pure and that it hasnt been 'washed' as well as it should have been.

BUT, this doesnt really mean it isnt going to be strong or feel pure. Obviously the amount of contaminant to make a powder go from crystals to a light brown is slight. And that contaminant may well be inert anyway.
    Re: Re: Spotty pills

Forgot I look at this forum all time and I'm bang into pills. Might go buy some crack so I can join you lot in junkie chat.
    Re: Re: Re: Spotty pills
    Forgot I look at this forum all time and I'm bang into pills. Might go buy some crack so I can join you lot in junkie chat.

I have no idea what your talking about, but, well, carry on you sound great.
    k & fanx.
    Re: Re: Re: Spotty pills
    :confused:
    And people wonder why businesses say there is a skill shortage! I tell you the youth are as articulate and clear as they have always been.
    LOL
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    'cos they're idiots?

I know like but...heroin in pills. It's a load of bullshit information out there thats making people think this shit.