Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi *waves*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.. I'm brand new here.. I registered my account all of three seconds ago!!

I stumbled across this site by accident - I was trying to find a politics website, using the Ask Jeeves search engine, and this popped up. I thought I'd have a look, and it looks like a great site.

Anyway, I'm Roberta.. and I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm around now..

Have a nice day :)

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hello :)

Welcome to the mad house. :D

:wave:
  • Options
    welcome to thesite :)
  • Options
    Roberta! It's very nice to meet you, welcome along. There's a Politics & Debate section on this website. Feel free to post your opinions in there. I look forward to arguing with you, I'm there occasionally. Welcome!
  • Options
    Hiya and welcome, your chosen login name is a little disturbing but im sure your lovely ;)

have fun lovey x
  • Options
    Hello, welcome and all that jazz :wave:

edited: cos i can't spell
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope you feel happy and safe here! Quite a nice community, although, everyone has their moments!! It's all gravy baby ;) Anyway, enjoy it here, get in on the action and ...um....YEAH!

Malt Munk xxx :D
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the site.....theres a few nutters around here but I will let them introduce themselves to you ;)