Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

twitching after ectasy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Question on Ket in pills containing MDMA

Is Ket THAT orally active that after a couple of pills also containing MDMA and whatever else it is possible to experience hallucigenic effects?

I'm sure I've read somewhere else that Ketamine is barely orally active?

I've had a few experiences where I've had slight visuals and heard things that weren't there. This tends to happen more with coloured pills wheras in my experience whites are USUALLY MDA or just feel like a clean buzz like speed.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Re: Question on Ket in pills containing MDMA
    Originally posted by TOMO
    I've had a few experiences where I've had slight visuals and heard things that weren't there. This tends to happen more with coloured pills wheras in my experience whites are USUALLY MDA or just feel like a clean buzz like speed.

The colour of the pill gives you absolutely no indication of what is in it.

No it is active when taken orally.

TheSite has some information
    here about ketamine, and Erowid has an extensive vault here.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Question on Ket in pills containing MDMA
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    The colour of the pill gives you absolutely no indication of what is in it.

To believe that would be stupid.

It's like trying to find out what colour something is by feeling it.
  • Options
    I've had the twitches especially when falling asleep. Also had the half awake/asleep like state, where u start having really vivid crazy dreams (usually involve me being in world war 2 for some reason hehe), where u know ure dreaming but u can't wake up immediately.

I've had the 'radio hissing' noise, i liken it to the noise u get from the inside of a seashell.

I found this happens after heavy usage of pills, especially if u have em on consecutive nights i.e. 2 or 3. Could be wrong but i thought that if i didn't have a very good experience when pilling, these side effects were worse.

All this has made me cutdown on the little fellas, still have em most wk ends but only a few on 1 or 2 nights of the wk, I was upto 6 or 7 on fri sat and sun :crazyeyes !

:)
  • Options
    If you're doing pills neally every weekend in copious amounts then the chances of having negative side effects increase, simple
  • Options
    Re: Question on Ket in pills containing MDMA
    Originally posted by TOMO
    Is Ket THAT orally active that after a couple of pills also containing MDMA and whatever else it is possible to experience hallucigenic effects?

I would say that ket is probably just as orally active as MDMA, though slightly less so than MDA. The threshold for effect is probably about the 50mg mark, at 100mg you would definately feel it and at 150-200mg you would get a definately dissasociative effect.
  • Options
    Never had the twitches, apart from compulsive foot tapping,

Anyway when I used to take ectasy I found when you got home a good idea was to take a handfull of vitiamin pills this realy seemed to perk me up a bit.

Has anyone else tried this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sid
    I've had the 'radio hissing' noise, i liken it to the noise u get from the inside of a seashell.

This is probably just to do with the loud music, that ringing/hissing. If it lasts a long time after the club then it could well be permenant damage.

As for taking vitamin pills, well, taking one is probably a good idea, but more than that is a waste.

1000mg of vitamin C may well be a good idea too for its anti-oxidant properties. This will also help flush out the amphetamine/MDMA quicker as well.
  • Options
    I haven't experienced twitching after ecstasy. But I have only took it together with speed.

Only once 2 months ago at a festival I took 3 pills (called Bacardi) and I started seeing fireworks when looking at the moon and I was seeing people that did not exist! I remember about 3 hrs after my last pills I was on the train back from the festival and I kept seeing an old lady sitting at the seat opposite me... which apparently was empty!

Strange...
  • Options
    That sounds very much like MDA, seeing things that arent there, talking with people who arent there. They are common in people who have taken larger doses of MDA.
  • Options
    MDA pills always seem to be trippier, i heard those star shaped pills about at the moment are MDA. They could be around this weekend.
  • Options
    yea beware of white stars... with greyish speckles.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    This is probably just to do with the loud music, that ringing/hissing. If it lasts a long time after the club then it could well be permenant damage.

As for taking vitamin pills, well, taking one is probably a good idea, but more than that is a waste.

1000mg of vitamin C may well be a good idea too for its anti-oxidant properties. This will also help flush out the amphetamine/MDMA quicker as well.

I don't get the hissing noise on the same night i've been out it's usually the night after when i go to bed :eek: .....same as all of the side effects i experience.
  • Options
    The white stars that were around at the start of this year or the new ones that are about now in the shape of a star. The ones at the start of the year were not MDA, they had a clean MDMA high to them.
    The MDA pills i had before were snowballs, they were trippy stuff.Wish i had have stocked up on those when they were about, probably the best i've taken.