Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello! i'm a newbie, so thought i would post to say hello!

i'm lizzy, i'm 19 years old, and am a student in cardiff studying music. although i'm quite lonely at the moment, so any replies would be warmly accepted!

star galaxy recomended this site to me, so hopefully, i'll find it useful!

hope you are all well
lizzy. xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi!! :wave:
    Hi there,
    welcome to the site :)
    Re: me!

Ah, I knew you'd make it onto this site. Welcome along, Lizzy. It's good to have a friend here. :D
    welcome Lizzy :)
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    'lo
    Ello Lizzy, welcome.
    Howdy Partner :wave:
    Hiya,
    Hope you have fun. x

p.s dont post as much as stargalaxy.... he already has like 950 posts and he's only been here a MONTH:eek: lol
    Originally posted by aimz
    Hiya, Hope you have fun. x

p.s dont post as much as stargalaxy.... he already has like 950 posts and he's only been here a MONTH :eek: lol

Hey, I'm enjoying myself, Aimz! I don't see anything wrong with my post record. I'm aiming to complete 1000 by October 15th. But Lizzy is an Internet friend of mine if you wish to know. We get along extraordinarily well with each other.
    i was only joking Danny, one needs to chill with a bag of sweetcorn.. i'm sure you'll reach your goal!
    Originally posted by aimz
    i was only joking Danny, one needs to chill with a bag of sweetcorn.. i'm sure you'll reach your goal!

Aimz, don't worry. I know you're joking here. I've just done a personality test on a website and I've been described as an extremely tense person who needs to relax and lighten up. Can't say I'm surprised by this discovery. The last time I relaxed was around five years ago.
    oooh send it to me please
    AIMZ: You like your personality tests, do you? Alright, I'll go and check what that link was. I'm here trying to work out how to use the digital camera, writing on the website and listening to some classic house records. I'll be back with the link shortly.
    hurry up :p
    AIMZ: Control yourself! Here's the link of the one I did. http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_relationships/tests/personality.htm

There are some others, I'll tell you those via private message if you'd like. See? I can write a message without being rude or flirtatious!