Home Anything Goes

possibly most in depth ebayer ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bloody hell. That bloke could talk the hind legs off a donkey.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think that's the text to Moby Dick by Herman Melville!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I read "call me Ishmael", and stopped. I then looked at the amount of text. And was in shock.

    What IS the point?!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    probably done it knowing that no one would read it and in there somewere it says on buying this product you are required to give me your credit card for my sole use for all eternity or somthing
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We need to know his life story for him to sell us an ugly vase? :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by buzz
    i think that's the text to Moby Dick by Herman Melville!
    Nope I dont think it is, dont ask me who wrote it. Its quite good though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bloody hell! War and Peace ain't that long :lol:
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    how do people find all these random ebay thingies? like, i go on ebay lots and i never come across an interesting item for sale. what do you search for to find all these fab things?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    how do people find all these random ebay thingies? like, i go on ebay lots and i never come across an interesting item for sale. what do you search for to find all these fab things?

    A few stumble across something, pass the urls on to friends, on forums, chatrooms, etc...
    I don't think most people come across a lot of stuff like this when just surfing ebay.


    But yeah... this description is insane.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I liked this part...

    Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off...

    Probably because I stopped reading after it. So like to me, it was done. And sometimes the ending is always the best. Cuz then you can go, hell yea, its over!... Like bad sex.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    I liked this part...

    Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off...

    Probably because I stopped reading after it. So like to me, it was done. And sometimes the ending is always the best. Cuz then you can go, hell yea, its over!... Like bad sex.

    please tell me you wasn't crazy enough to read it:eek: :eek:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    please tell me you wasn't crazy enough to read it:eek: :eek:

    Probably because I stopped reading after it. So like to me, it was done.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name

    sorry, even what i did read on your post was to long for me, i am to lazy tonight :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jinx
    Nope I dont think it is, dont ask me who wrote it. Its quite good though.

    I think so, probably,

    [URL=http://]http://www.melville.org/hmmoby.htm[/URL]
    (you need to scroll down for the excert)
    the first paragraph is the same! I'm only guessing that is the whole book.

    n.b i only know this because the first line was featured in the tv show Ed, which Channel 4 used to show in the morning.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by buzz
    I think so, probably,

    [URL=http://]http://www.melville.org/hmmoby.htm[/URL]
    (you need to scroll down for the excert)
    the first paragraph is the same! I'm only guessing that is the whole book.

    n.b i only know this because the first line was featured in the tv show Ed, which Channel 4 used to show in the morning.

    that show like.. ROCKS
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One's with pule in the title are usually piss takes.

    If you do that search you come up with all kinds of random crap.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jesus.... sod that, i got a slight headache from scrolling for so long lol

    anyone who reads that needs a day job! - urgently
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did anyone actually read all of that before commenting on this? If you did, please visit your GP and never come back.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blinkin eck! and I thought my waffling ones were bad enough!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    I read "call me Ishmael", and stopped. I then looked at the amount of text. And was in shock.


    Same here!! :shocking:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by buzz
    i think that's the text to Moby Dick by Herman Melville!

    me too:crazyeyes
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what a twit
Sign In or Register to comment.