Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Recently

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately, round here we've been getting star shaped pills.:thumb:

Perhaps this is the start of a new trend, with strange shapes. Anybody come across any other shapes, other that the usual round, or rather rare triangle shapes?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope, iv set sum m8s up wiv sum blue smileys b4 :) they lookd kool. lol
    Hexagonal ones awhile back which were nice
    Nope but pillreports has something about them pills. I'd say they would look mad, fucking star shaped pills!
    Re: Recently
    Originally posted by Ants
    lately, round here we've been getting star shaped pills.:thumb:

Perhaps this is the start of a new trend, with strange shapes. Anybody come across any other shapes, other that the usual round, or rather rare triangle shapes?

we had star one's there a while back, they're quite good, these one's just have a circle on them. clean fucked off my head, mad buzz
    Go on msn the fuck.
    Bump.

Got these recently, very good. Lots of gurning.
    Not hugely surprising really, there is a serious glut in the pill market, more and more suppliers with the market demand staying stable.

This will hopefully drive up quality in an effort to compete. But sadly people dont actually want quality, they just want to get fucked.
    we used to get Audi TTs with a rounded bottom, bloody weird shape:crazyeyes
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    we used to get Audi TTs with a rounded bottom, bloody weird shape:crazyeyes

I've seen them aswell.

I've had red octogans and pentagons and shit like that but nothing compares to the triangle mitsi's.
    I thought the different coloured play stations with different markings on the back... X [] /\ O ...were quite good.
    Weekender Offender 
    The tri-mitzi's were impressive because of their contents not because of their look. Though they were quite large werent they.

Its all somewhat simple economics though, producers are trying to differenciate themselves in a crowded market.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Not hugely surprising really, there is a serious glut in the pill market, more and more suppliers with the market demand staying stable.

This will hopefully drive up quality in an effort to compete. But sadly people dont actually want quality, they just want to get fucked.

your right there, i get strong pills regularly, but decent mdma pills come my way once in every blue moon

phet binge this weekend tho which im sure il regret it on the monday, i get nasty come downs of that shite..
    Just because its a black market doesnt mean that market rules dont apply.

Supply causes demand, people want strong cheap pills, this means poorly made MDMA with MDA mixed in.

A glut in supply means lower prices and quite probably stronger products.

Prices are pretty much as low as they can go without it being pointless to sell, so I think they are going to get stronger in order to get them to sell.

Its only a matter of time till a maker discovers Meth, then we're all screwed.
    Its only a matter of time till a maker discovers Meth, then we're all screwed.

Why?

I'd say those star shaped pills had mdma and mda mixed in, they were strong yet all lovely dovey at the same time, lasted long too for just taking one.
    Meth is relatively easy to make and moderately cheap if you can get the right bits.

In pill form it would sweep all before it in club land just because of its power. Pill heads would gobble them up with abandon because they would pack much more of a punch than any pill they will have ever done.

I would say a maker who made MDA and meth pills could pretty much name his own price. They'd walk on their own at £5 a pop easy.

The problem being of course that meth is horribly addictive and when mixed with MDMA or MDA is really pretty dangerous. Adding far more strain to the heart and CNS, and of course its affect on the dopamine could well lead to higher neuro damage.
    Meth with MDA..that'd be some combo i'd say.

What was it in those mitizs around in 99, was it meth mda and mdma? I think i heard you mention something about it a while back.
    The infamous tri-mitzi's were a mix of MDMA, meth and MDA depending on which colour you got.

The first white ones where just MDMA and meth, then there was the pale grey which had a bit of MDA then there was the darker grey with a bit more.