Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hey all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi! :)
i found this site after following a link and it looked kinda cool so yeah here i am...
i like talking and debating stuff like spirituality, philosophy and polotics and all that shite you probably think ik a rite sad twat but oh well!
i like more relaxed chat sometimes though, depends how im feeling, but ill reply to most topics as im quite opinionated and inquisitive so i always have something to say.
urm yeah im boring you all with my ramblings now (if anyone actually goes on here and reads all this?)
so hi!
looking forward to being part of the community hopefully looks fun here if i just bugger off after about a week it means your a load of boring twats who talk bollocks, otherwise, youre gonna get sick of the site of me...hehe :cool: :D

great stuff, lets get started... :p:)

Comments

• Options
    "A 14-year old Yorkshire lass who wants to have fun, make friends and talk about life ... left-winger, pagan and opinionated". Welcome to the website, but don't bother talking to me in the Politics & Debate forums. Trust me, we won't agree on anything. Oh well, hello there.
  • Options
    welcome to thesite.

xxxx have fun xxxxx and a nice weekend x
  • Options
    Hiya! :D
  • Options
    Howdy Partner :wave:
  • Options