Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ex's new girlfriends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To cut a long story short...me and my ex split up in January and until July we were still pretty close and sexually active together...then he started going out with this younger girl and I decided that I needed to get away from them so I completely abandoned all my friends JUST so I didn't have to see my ex and his new gf cos I knew I would not get over him if I was still seeing him all the time.

Now since I've started college, I've started to speak to my ex again and no feelings came flooding back which was all good, then today he asked me what to get his girlfriend for their 2 month anniversary and I nearly hit the roof! He was asking why I got upset about it and he couldn't understand why.

I don't know weather it's just me being silly, but is he just rubbing salt in the wound?

Also, me and my ex have both been told that each of us likes the other one which we talked about, and now I'm just wishing that he didn't have a girlfriend so I could make a move! Oh well. I spose as people say "First loves light a flame that never goes out..."

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ex's new girlfriends
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    "First loves light a flame that never goes out..."

Yes it does, mine finally went out last month....5 years after we broke up....but we went to reading together and he was a right knob jocky

I would have hit the roof too. But I wouldnt have said anything, i would have gone along with it. but thats me.
    He shouldnt be leading you on.
    Stay out of his way is my advice.
    He was only asking to see what you'd do, whether you still were upset about it or whatever - sick guy ego trip.
    Originally posted by Kath2003
    He was only asking to see what you'd do, whether you still were upset about it or whatever - sick guy ego trip.

Maybe not, some guys really just dont get it.
    Zella - Thanks, I'm just waiting for the flame to go out now! When he said that to me, there was so much I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut! It's easier said than done to keep out of his way...he's everywhere I go at college and we have 3 hours of lessons together a week!!

Grrrr :mad: he makes me so angry but I can never get mad at him!! :mad:
    ahh i can't stand ex's new girlfriends, not nice seeing them together at all!i have to see my ex's girlfriend when she comes into my sunbed shop.... :mad:
    it must be horrible having to spend lessons with him, i can imagine how it feels, with him asking what to buy his new girlfriend i would have gone mad aswell! but like someone else has said, maybe he is trying to see how you react and if your feelings are still for him. If you have both been told that you still like each other then maybe wait and see how things end up with this girl he's with, then make ya move! otherwise you don't want to get caught up in whatever is going on with them, you will only get jealous when you no he's still seeing her! :)
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    ahh i can't stand ex's new girlfriends, not nice seeing them together at all!i have to see my ex's girlfriend when she comes into my sunbed shop.... :mad:
    it must be horrible having to spend lessons with him, i can imagine how it feels, with him asking what to buy his new girlfriend i would have gone mad aswell! but like someone else has said, maybe he is trying to see how you react and if your feelings are still for him. If you have both been told that you still like each other then maybe wait and see how things end up with this girl he's with, then make ya move! otherwise you don't want to get caught up in whatever is going on with them, you will only get jealous when you no he's still seeing her! :)

Thanks, I think he was seeing how I'd react cos he's quite like that, but he knows I still have feelings for me so why bother asking me?! :mad: My plan is just to wait and see what happens with him and his gf, but for the time being I'll just get on with my life!!

The funniest thing happened today...just have to tell someone...I was with my ex at college and his gf txt him asking what he was up to (cos she's still at school) and he replied saying he was with me, then she phoned straight back and told him to go and find some other people so we wouldn't be alone!! She also said that he's not allowed to come to my birthday party (which everyone who is anyone is invited to!) how sad...I could not stand someone telling me what I could and couldn't do, I don't think he'll be able to put up with it for much longer either cos I know him too well!

Grrrr :mad: he makes me so angry but I can never get mad at him!! :mad:

Know that feeling oh to well!!

The funniest thing happened today...just have to tell someone...I was with my ex at college and his gf txt him asking what he was up to (cos she's still at school) and he replied saying he was with me, then she phoned straight back and told him to go and find some other people so we wouldn't be alone!! She also said that he's not allowed to come to my birthday party (which everyone who is anyone is invited to!) how sad...

:lol::lol: Shame!
    You could always make thing a bit harder for him and his girlfriend by sending him texts when you know they are together.
    Like sending him "yea, you too:)" and other suspishious replys to texts like that. And you could always say you sent it to the wrong person if he pulls you up on it.
    Originally posted by Zella
    You could always make thing a bit harder for him and his girlfriend by sending him texts when you know they are together.
    Like sending him "yea, you too:)" and other suspishious replys to texts like that. And you could always say you sent it to the wrong person if he pulls you up on it.
    Evil Zella......... I like it :)
    I think that he probably just didnt' realise why you would be upset - though the best bit is that you could advise him to get something totally naff - though thats probably just my evil side coming out.
    i can see why his girlf is paranoid, you are fookin stunning
    Originally posted by -Di-
    i can see why his girlf is paranoid, you are fookin stunning

I agree! This grungegirl - she's a bloody stunning looker!
    Originally posted by Zella

Ooooooohhhhhh.....I'm liking that idea!!!! I will actually do that!

Thanks for saying I'm stunning guys, I really aint but thanks anyway!! :) His new gf is fat and ugly (and I'm not just saying that cos it's her, she really is fat and ugly!!) and she's only 14 aswell...ahh well.
    tell him to buy her crochless knickers a potato pealer and a lighter with a picture of a naked woman on or somthing equally awfull. revenge is sweet
    Muhahahaha...we're all so evil! :p

It's my ex's birthday today and his new gf went absolutely mad when I gave him a birthday card!! (Not that she was there, but her brother told me who happens to be my ex's ex best mate!) Tonight I'm going to think up a really evil plan...a really good one!