Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Someone for everyone?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah, good point. I don't think there is always someone for everyone. There isn't in China, and that's a fact. Apparently, for every 100 women, there are 117 men now! That means a whole load of men are gonna be left on the shelf in the future.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Moving on, I wonder: Are the people who say "Yes, there is someone for everyone" in relationships? Or are they merely optimistic?

Well i'm in a relationship, and like i said earlier, i believe that there's a few people right for everyone - its just a case of who u meet and when, and whether you make it work or not... because everyone makes mistakes and needs a few chances at getting it right...

actually i believe that the person i'm with now is one of those people... But i could just be saying this because i'm in luuurve :blush: LoL
    Some of you are lovelorn, some of you are cynical, some of you really believe there is someone out there. Maybe I'm cynical because I passed over my chance of love. I still regret it now. I met her, she fancied me and openly admitted it, I didn't make a move. Oh, I'm an idiot...
    Considering lifespan you are so young still dude. It doesn't matter if you find somebody now or later. There's always somebody out there who will fancy you, its just a matter of patience. Have fun while you can before you're strapped down and pussy whipped ;)
    Originally posted by my_name
    Considering lifespan, you are so young still dude. It doesn't matter if you find somebody now or later. There's always somebody out there who will fancy you, its just a matter of patience. Have fun while you can before you're strapped down and pussy whipped ;)

Pussy whipped? Oh, I like the sound of that! I'm not saying I want to meet someone right this very second, fall in love with her and marry her. I'd like that in the long term, but for now, I'm more than willing to fancy people and be fancied myself.
    But will it happen? Like f**k, it will.
    This is a happy room! :rolleyes:
    Cheer up!

There are 6 BILLION people out there!
    1/2 are men
    1/2 are women
    (and some are in between)

but PEOPLE!

That means theres at least 3 BILLION people out there (6 if your more free thinking) so don't get down. Go out, get talking and get out of that negative thinking!:D
    Originally posted by googles
    That means theres at least 3 BILLION people out there (6 if your more free thinking) so don't get down. Go out, get talking and get out of that negative thinking!:D

Three billion women? Now, that is a lot. There is bound to be someone out there. Alright, I'll get out there and find her. I may already have done, for all I know.