Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

younger guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how many of you would go out with a younger guy

cause i find 2 girls in year above me super hot, in a original way, and well the one i know, by erm randomly speaking to her and going from there, i have no idea

grrrrrrr i odnt know how to apprach it and only i know the situation as it is grrrrr

Comments

• Options
    I reckon they would. If this birds having a coffie and sitting down, ask to sit next to her or something an go from there?
  • Options
    Well when i was at school i was going out with a boy in the year below me, he approached me first of all and i ended up really liking him, infact alot of the girls in my year were seeing boys in the year below, i'm sure it wouldn't be too big of a deal if you started talking to her and get to no her :)
  • Options
    I've dated someone in the year below me at college before. I didn't really see it as a problem at the time.
  • Options
    I'm sure it can work both ways as in a younger girl wanting a more mature male & a younger boy wanting a more mature female.
  • Options
    i spoken to her twice, once on enrollmentand the other when we passe don street, and was tlkaing with her, until her mate came along, grrrr
  • Options
    I don't think 1 year is important! A friend of mine, is in a 5 yrs relationship with a guy 4 years younger than her!
  • Options
    a year this way or that isn't important. if you're about the same maturity and on the same level, you'll get on well.

my other half was in the academic year below me, although he's less than a year younger than me. i don't even remember that most of the time, cause i just think of him as my age.
  • Options
    I'm GWST's toy boy:p
  • Options
    My bloke is the year below me and is 10 months younger than me, but its all cool cos he's yummy:D
  • Options
    I wouldn't think that an age gap of a few years could create much difficulty, but I simply wouldn't know.
  • Options
    If I liked him... why not??? my mom is 9 years older than my dad... so I think that is not the bigger problem...
  • Options
    Well, now I'm older I have to say that the idea of being with an 18 year old doesn't appeal to me. They're too daft and ruled by their penis. No tar.

I want a bit of maturity now. Haha, well. Ish.
  • Options
    Re: younger guys
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    how many of you would go out with a younger guy

cause i find 2 girls in year above me super hot, in a original way, and well the one i know, by erm randomly speaking to her and going from there, i have no idea

grrrrrrr i odnt know how to apprach it and only i know the situation as it is grrrrr

Im kinda in the same situation. And i this girl is one of the 'cool' girls who goes for like 21 year olds. But you never know. But im too scared to talk to her.:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    I've dated someone in the year below me at <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=college&v=56">college</a&gt; before. I didn't really see it as a problem at the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a>.
    Yeah me too until he started being really immature with things. luckily it werent such a serious relationship for it too get that bad, so i pulled out :) we're still mates x
  • Options
    ive noticed that with younger girls too, they sem to be mature enough, but when its actally needed to be mature, they go all childish about it

thats why i normally prefer people around my age who are normally immature, cause it seems they know when to be mature, okay some are jsut immaute all the tim but lifes aobut exeprience