Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh, and acid isn't always fun. Not on a decent dose anyway. It's a direct line to your subconscious and you have to be prepared for what you might find - and it ain't always pretty.
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    You're either getting very weak acid or you have an exceptionally high natural tolerance. While LSD doesn't often give true hallucinations, it is far from a subtle experience and is far more of a headfuck that MDMA.

Well quite, its never as visual as say DMT or high doses of mushrooms. But with high doses it can be visual and a very strong experience.
    I want to experience the heaven and hell type experience on acid, i'm maybe going to take 2-3 hits next time and see how it goes.
    Londonboy is right, i never got huge crazy visuals, i did see patterns, felt as if i wasn't here, seeing shapes and different things, it was stronger than a half bag of mushies. Anyway as i said i'll probably get round sometime to taking a high enough dose and see how it shapes up then.
    my first acid trip ...i walked along a tree lined avenue ...there were gold and silver blocks hanging like fruit in the trees ...the blocks changed into letters of a very strange language ...they chimed as they swayed in the breeze ...my friend became a red indian in full regalia ...feathers the lot.
    i watched old people before the sun went down playing bowls in the park ...one guy became a potatoe and even sounded like a potatoe. the roll of one ball across the green would creat a million after images in colours not yet invented ...i started to feel colour and see music ...i could hear the blood running through my viens ...i realised then that my viens were actualy made of tin foil and were very delicate ...a load of ants appeared on my mates mums mantle piece ...loads of them ...i was fascinated ...the fantastic detail of each ant was mesmerising ...and then suddenly repulsive and then they were daisys.
    at one point my teeth grew hair ...then my tongue became a liquid that i could control ...and on and on it went ...alice in wonderland stuff.
    Maybe i'll drop a 10 strip and go to alice in wonderland.
    M.R. What does a potato sound like?
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    M.R. What does a potato sound like?
    how do i explain the colours of sound ...the feelings of colour ...the colours that haven't been invented yet ...

kinda squeeky and cute ...oh and wet.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    my first acid trip ...i walked along a tree lined avenue ...there were gold and silver blocks hanging like fruit in the trees ...the blocks changed into letters of a very strange language ...they chimed as they swayed in the breeze ...my friend became a red indian in full regalia ...feathers the lot.
    i watched old people before the sun went down playing bowls in the park ...one guy became a potatoe and even sounded like a potatoe. the roll of one ball across the green would creat a million after images in colours not yet invented ...i started to feel colour and see music ...i could hear the blood running through my viens ...i realised then that my viens were actualy made of tin foil and were very delicate ...a load of ants appeared on my mates mums mantle piece ...loads of them ...i was fascinated ...the fantastic detail of each ant was mesmerising ...and then suddenly repulsive and then they were daisys.
    at one point my teeth grew hair ...then my tongue became a liquid that i could control ...and on and on it went ...alice in wonderland stuff.

Hippy

:p
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    Hippy

:p
    i know but now i'm a bald crinkly one!
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Maybe i'll drop a 10 strip and go to alice in wonderland.

That would be more than a little foolhardy if your not at ease with hallucinogens.
    Went candyflipping tonight, fantastic. I can barely see with different tracers and things.
    Went candyflipping tonight, fantastic. I can barely see with different tracers and things.

mad isn't it, rave is good. don't care what n e one says, can beat dance music no way
    Of course it is, can't beat some ol'd tune with the beat coming up and up on the dancefloor, the smoke machines go off and the lights go like mad, fuck it's some thing.
    Of course it is, can't beat some ol'd tune with the beat coming up and up on the dancefloor, the smoke machines go off and the lights go like mad, fuck it's some thing.

i'm listening to aphex twin windolicker while tripping my boolocks off, talk about a trip.