Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Your first love....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm well the closet thing to my 'first love' although i'm not sure it was love, but he is probably the most person ive cared about out of all relationships ive had, i was with for about 7 months when i was 15, although we split up and got back together many times.

but we still seem to bump into each other in unsuspected places and end up wanting to get back together, so i suppose he could be my first love, maybe we are meant to be together as its like we have never quite let each other go...:)
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    And in the mean time your coming on to anything female here.

Hey, that's not a fair comment!
    Nope, used to be best friends with my first love but now cant stand the sight of her as she cant get over me and thinks im a twat for getting close with someone after being single for 4 months.
    I was with my first love for 15 months, started going out with him when I was 14 and we still have soft spots for each other but I hate the sight of him sometimes!! Ah well, it was good while it lasted....:)
    Originally posted by w3lsh_princ3ss
    Thats the same for most of my friends, they all seem to have ended on bad terms with their first love.. either that or they dont associate with them any more because it hurts too much... i think its true that your first love is the 1 you never forget... :heart:

It didn't END on bad terms exactly...it's just bad terms now due to things that happened afterwards.

*sigh*
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    It didn't END on bad terms exactly...it's just bad terms now due to things that happened afterwards.

*sigh*

Ah right... Well everything happens for a reason i suppose... :(
    my first REAL love is with me... the other were just... crushes... ones stronger than others... but this... is love :D