Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Older chicks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where's the best place to meet older single chicks do you think? I'm not talking about old has beens, but nice mature woman at around the age of 30-35ish... wine bars maybe?? A nice pub?

Comments

• Options
    'that chicks a milf man'

'what's a milf dude?'

'MILF - MUMMMM ID LIKE TO FUCK' (dodgy chinese accent)

classic!

erm tacky night clubs tend to be quite good, pubs dont seem to be too good, wine bars can be okay ;) not been one in ages

you need to find one interested in you though, cause they dont tend to be ones for conversation if they want a young man :naughty: converaation is for old people :p
  • Options
    When I used to go out, 9 times outta 10 I would end up with and older chick. Nice. No. Most were skanks. I need older, younger girls.. like 18-23 don't seem to cut it in the bedroom dept any more dude :(.
  • Options
    Up town best bet. Cheap tacky bars are full of the older women looking for.....something young and yummy to get thier hands on.

These office bints that have no man and no kids cos they are career driven are the type that you want. But if you get one, try not to fall for it. Might find you don't fit into her long term plans and end up hurt.
  • Options
    yeh they expect you to know what they want when they dont even know themselves whilst the older women tend to know more of what they want

with the younger ladies, i guess really you gotta make em believe its what they want, well thats the only logical answer i can come up with
  • Options
    Ya, see, I prefer older woman, the ones with career's know what they want, no relationships, just sex and a bit of wineing and dining every now and then. I'm not to into the girls my age, they just want to much and sex is pretty poor as well. Maybe I go for the wrong types.

As for the tacky clubs. I've done that circuit, the birds round the tacky clubs round here are mutton dressed as lamb.. not what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    u tried like coffee shops? "trendy" bars just after workin hrs places like that?
  • Options
    i swear it just random places, but hot milfs are hard to find

hmmmm the tube!i see laods every morning ;) but youre not in london
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat

As for the tacky clubs. I've done that circuit, the birds round the tacky clubs round here are mutton dressed as lamb.. not what I'm looking for.

go Up town, don't know where you are, but the career bints in London are easy. No talking work on friday night apart from when you 1st start chattin to em. Either ball shit you're a smug young trainie Lawyer/underwriters or go other way and say your brickie/sparky.

These older women in these tacky clubs tend to be essex birds, so your already half way in by just getting them a drink.