Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hanging out, dude

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so its not relationships, but i'd probably get yelled at if i put it anywhere else. So anyways theres this friend of a friend who i have only hung out with like twice and i don't think i've spoken more than just a few words to him. but he told my friend to ask if i wanted to hang out with him earlier in the day before we all chill together... like hang with him alone. i don't know this kid, i'm a shy nervous person, i think hes hot. i don't want to hang out with him alone. how ackward. but i already said yes. what do i do? what do we do? i'm a boring person.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *slap* you are not a boring person, just go talk to him chill out don't think about it it takes two boring people to have a boring conversation, and ask him how his day was he'll go off on a wee rant if he's worth his salt (Dont give him any salt until you find out)
    i don't want to listen to him blab about his day. i don't care :p i'm just thinking getting stoned and watching family guy or nintendo. its all i ever do, if he gets bored it was his own fault for wanting to hang with me, right?
    yep thats even better than my answer, besides if he starts being dull tell him about every pair of underwear u have.
    ha. but no, i can't let anything even remotly sexual happen. ahh why do i get so nervous before doing something new like this? :/ can't wait till my roomate gets home from work then we can get high and i can bitch to her ;p
    hehe, get ur ass on msn and bitch to me u cheeky monkey
    i would but its not working :( Tells me something about unable, problem, service, internet connection, 8 maybe something... fuck knows.
    Originally posted by my_name
    i would but its not working :( Tells me something about unable, problem, service, internet connection, 8 maybe something... fuck knows.
    aw knickers, ur next post is your 8000 congratulations
    Maybe all he wants to do is get stoned and play nintendo? Never know so you could end up having a chilled out day.

For the record i always thought you were my age for some reason and not younger than me.
    Oh. I'm so nervous people. I don't know what to wear or makeup...hair. What panties should I wear :p I'm pretty sure we're just going to chill but do you know how long its been since I've chilled with just one person, alone, because we've got crushes on eachother (how cute, crushes :p) Longer than anybody could ever imagane or believe. Fuck social anxiety.

BTW, Carolina, how old are you? Curiousity.
    Originally posted by my_name

BTW, Carolina, how old are you? Curiousity.

24, nearly said 25 there, fuck head's a bit screwed today with too much work, thank god it's friday.

Think i probably thought you were older due to the severe use of sarcasm that is usually used by the old and jaded (<--- feeling old and battered today) :D
    awwww, you notice my sarcasm :heart: that makes me feel special knowing that my talent is recognized. (no sarcasm in the previous sentence ;))
    how did it go?
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    how did it go?

Better than I expected ;) But he has crooked teeth (I know, horrible thing to care about, but its one of my peeves)