Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What you wear in bed

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pyjamas
    Bongabudda's right, that's an easier way to do it :)

However, you'll have to get rid of you fears, and the easiest way is to face them. I did that, and i felt horrible, thinking i wouldn't be able to look her in the eye, but that feeling lated for only a week. I've broken that barrier by telling her she's my crush, and i'm getting to be closer to her now. No more blushings and stuff. It's just another thing in life you will have to go trough one day. If your parents hadn't done it, you wouldn't quite be posting here, right?:)
    Thanks for that thought. :yuck: Seriously though, I know I've gotta calm down about this. I don't know why I worry about everyone and everything all the time. I worry about some people to such a degree they accuse me of stalking them!
    Just try to take half an hour to really analyse you fears, and you'll see that it'll be a lot easier for you. Your fears will become a lot less significant than they seem now. Good luck with that!
    No, they won't! :p I've been worried for years. What's another half an hour? I once had a dream where I lived a sexless life. I'm starting to think it will be a reality at this rate.
    Used to wear boxers but over the summer i got too hot so slept naked. So thats what i do.
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    If i was naked in a bed with a girl, sleeping would be the last thing on my mind:naughty:

After a long day at work sleep would be the first thing on your mind.

The novelty wears off, ya know...
    i sleep naked, most comfy
    It depends where I am really, I tend to sleep in my undies at my bf's or I wear one of his t-shirts.
    If I'm at home I'll sleep naked of just in my bra, I dont know why I do that tho, I'm happy without pants but not really with out my bra even tho I know I have great tits, ah well *shurgs*
    lol nice Zella! :naughty:

but iv heard from a a female tht its very uncomfortable sleepng ina bra :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Gazza<3
    lol nice Zella! :naughty:

but iv heard from a a female tht its very uncomfortable sleepng ina bra :crazyeyes

Its meant to affect them or something. :yes:
    Lol. They say sleeping in a bra kindsa cuts the circulation or somenot.

Which is why I always sleep in a large shirt, or if it's too hot, in the nude. Most of the time, huge Mashi Maro shirts :D