Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

OMG frieky wirdo psyco!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OMG i live in a huge student house full of people i dont know cos my course is a year out corse but i aint doin one and i dont really know many of the people that live here yet anyway its got 4 floors and a door on the bottom floor and a door in the middle so lots of people u dont just see wanderin about cos u have no need to go onto the other floors

Anyway ive just woke up (3.30am) to find some guy (dunno why i didnt lock the door must have got up and gone to the toilett and cant remember) stood in my room but with the door still open so i couldnt c who it was. dunno how long they been stood there i was like what the fuck u doin? n they went oh mel ur awake! i was like ofcorse im awake some wierdo's walked in my room in the middle of the night. n he sed im not some wierdo its not like u dont know me its just i aint spoke to you very much so i thort i could get to know u better, i was like its 3 in the morn are u mad? u cant just walk in someones room, he goes but wen i was talkin to ya i thort u were well attractive so i thort we could get to know each other (goes on like that for about five min til he fucks off) - btw couldnt get out of bed n throw them out the door cos i was starkers

was well scared ran n locked my door n he keeps knockin goin meeeeelllllll, meeeeellllll, but im ignorin it. so i thort id tell u while i was awake cos i cant get back to sleep. dunno what the purpose of this was but there ya go lol

freaky or wot? why the fuck would i wanna "get to know him better" at 3am? and i can still hear the landing squeekin outside my door do he's still there but i dont wanna go and see who it is incase he's some proper nutbag!

mel xxx :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    I suggest you invest in one of these

militarybaton.jpg

and a heavy duty deadbolt

Also I suggest you find out who it is and take the fuckers arse out, what kind of twat does that... geez, what uni u at?
  • Options
    Get a bear trap, should do the trick :D
  • Options
    Ahh god thats a bit freaky :crazyeyes what kind of freak watches you sleep! so you no anyone in your Uni?
    i'd tell someone to keep an eye on that crazy loon.
  • Options
    If he is a member of your uni and that is uni accomadation then I would report him to the accomadation department. Just tell them what happened and they'll have a word with him.
  • Options
    just got in from uni and there was a note pushed under my door sayin who it was (aparently there were 2 of them) they said that they were really drunk and only wanted to see if i wanted to go for a smoke. only occured to them that they mite have scared me or pissed me off this mornin and that there really sorry and it wont happen again and that they wont bother me until i go n find them if i wanna.

Think i mite give them the benifit of the doubt but make it clear that if nethin like happens again i will castrate them lol
  • Options
    Is one of them on the site? :confused:
  • Options
    nah dont think so but there was a post on here some one sayin that it was him, i think they were jokin tho. dont think they have lived here long enough to get the net hooked up
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    nah dont think so but there was a post on here some one sayin that it was him, i think they were jokin tho. dont think they have lived here long enough to get the net hooked up

Ah yeah thats what i saw, thats why i thought it was the weirdo guy.
  • Options
    god i hope not ive wrote to much stuff on ere for poeple to know me lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    god i hope not ive wrote to much stuff on ere for poeple to know me lol

Lol yeah i know what you mean, looks like it was just that Fozza guy though, so no need to worry :rolleyes: