Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Movie Stars

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone! Hope you're all well!!

I've been invited to an 18th b'day party and it's been decided that it's to be MOVIE STAR themed. Now, Marrilyn Manroe has gone, and if you look herehttp://www.faceparty.com/stazzi there's like, pictures of me so any suggestions would be amazing cause I've only got a few weeks to pull together a costume and I am totally clueless as to what to go as!

Taa :D Malt xx

Comments

• Options
    Can this now be the party thread?

Can I hijack this thread?

I'm going to a "suitcase party" (where everyone takes a costume/outfit/accessory etc in a bag and all the bags are put in a pile, and everyone is given someone else's bag), but have no idea what to take. I don't want to spend money, but if I am, I don't want to spend more than a fiver.

What do I do?
  • Options
    HOW RUDE!!! :p

You could rummage bargain bins at material places, buy some REALLY random bits of material, sew them all together and make someone look like a real numpty...or you could buy stuff from charity shops? They're usually quite cheap- and dodgy accessories from a proper costume shop?
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    HOW RUDE!!! :p

You could rummage bargain bins at material places, buy some REALLY random bits of material, sew them all together and make someone look like a real numpty...or you could buy stuff from charity shops? They're usually quite cheap- and dodgy accessories from a proper costume shop?

Thanking you and apologies. :p

I should really help you out now. Erm.....well there are lots of hot blonde movie stars. Just choose someone that no one else is going to think of, but who everyone knows.

I'd say Cameron Diaz, but her only big films have been Charlie's Angels, which would only work if you had an Oriental and a weird looking friend, and The Mask, which most people hated.

How about Kylie when all the actors and poets are hammered on Absinthe and she's a green fairy?

(I'm really bad at this, but you did help me out.)