Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Your first love....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering, how many of you are still with your "first love"??...

or for those who arent - how long were u with your first love for? and looking back, do you think it was real love or just puppy love?? and why did u split up etc etc...

The reason i'm asking this is because im still in a relationship with my first love, we've been together 2 years, and we are even thinking about moving in together... but you don't often hear about first love's actually lasting. so i'm kinda interested to know about other people's experiences :love: xXx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my first love was when i was 5, she hated me, though my first actual LOVE was last year between april and october, it didnt last but we shared in taking eachothers virginity, and she thinks i used her, and now she hates me.
    Am 20 and never been close to falling in love :( is there summat wrong with me?
    ah, my first love. he was a bleached haired tattoed alcoholic stoner with a temper. we were on and off for about 2 years. but he was great. i did love him, as he me. until he went off and fucked every skinny bitch with boobs. i hate him now. lucky for me i was and still am young so i didn't waste any of my life.
    With my first "love". Because crushes don't count.
    Was with my first love for about six months looking back it definately was the real thing and im sad to think of what could of happend if it had lasted :( it was about a year ago and i still get twinges!

I hated him for a while because he'd made me so sad breaking my heart and evrything but now im over it and ive moved on were mates and i can be civil to him. Miss it though :(
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Am 20 and never been close to falling in love :( is there summat wrong with me?

No

But I would say that, cos I'm also 20 and never been close to falling in love. :p

Fuck love, let it be. It'll catch you one day.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    With my first "love". Because crushes don't count.

I dont understand that? Are you still with your first love kermit? :)
    Originally posted by Jonesy

Fuck love, let it be.

Fuck yea dude. People really underestimate the joys of just chillin. Like they are all oh, I want a boyfriend, I want a girlfriend, I want to be cuddled bla bla bla fuck me with a jagged broken broom handle. ust hanging out is so the way to be. This doesn't really deal with the topic I've now realized.
    My first love is kind of a mixture of luckystar's and my_name...

Like luckystar's, He broke my heart wen we were first together, but we remained civil and stayed friends... then about a month or so after we got back together, and we've been together ever since - coming up 2 years now.

And like my_name's, he's a bad tempered alcoholic stoner... he's calm when he's stoned - and bad tempered only when he drinks. But he hasn't cheated on me (so far lol).

Guess i'll just have to see how much longer it lasts :P
    Originally posted by w3lsh_princ3ss
    I dont understand that? Are you still with your first love kermit? :)

That's what I said:p

I'm with my first proper love, though I've had crushes in the past :blush:
    Awww sweet! So how long have you 2 been together? how did you meet etc? :)
    my first love was at 13...thank god ihe cheated on me is all i can say!!
    *raises hand*

2.5 years today apparently.

:D
    Originally posted by w3lsh_princ3ss
    Awww sweet! So how long have you 2 been together? how did you meet etc? :)

Been together just over three years (or, officially, just under). met as mates on here (tres sad) but fell in love in the real world :thumb:
    Nah thats not sad at all. Loads of people meet over the internet. I'm suprised that 2 people have already said that they are still with their first love's, i didnt think first loves tended to last nowadays (gosh i sound like my Nan :blush: )
    It depends if you fall in "love" with every single person you meet or not.

I'm more exacting;)
    *gone*
    In all...about a year and a couple months. The time of that when I knew I was in love with him...the couple months.

It all went down the drain. I don't even talk to or associate with him anymore. Neither do I want to.
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    It all went down the drain. I don't even talk to or associate with him anymore. Neither do I want to.

Thats the same for most of my friends, they all seem to have ended on bad terms with their first love.. either that or they dont associate with them any more because it hurts too much... i think its true that your first love is the 1 you never forget... :heart:
    mine i was with for about 8 months or so, he cheated on me with a 30 year old married bitch and it tore me up. i still talk to him but i will always hate him for it
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    Was with my first love for about six months looking back it definately was the real thing and im sad to think of what could of happend if it had lasted :( it was about a year ago and i still get twinges!

I hated him for a while because he'd made me so sad breaking my heart and evrything but now im over it and ive moved on were mates and i can be civil to him. Miss it though :(

same here :( but only broke up a couple of months ago..still got that should i try and get back together or not, but then i think how much he hurt me..

blah, love sucks
    still with mine, 6 years 7 months and 11 days :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by monkey1982
    still with mine, 6 years 7 months and 11 days :crazyeyes

Gawd, that must be love....rembering the exact days :D
    It was puppy love, looking back.

Wouldn't have changed it for the world though.
    my first love hasn't come along yet.

one day...
    This is going to depend which way you look at it. When i was 14-15 i went out with a lad for about 6 months and we said we loved each other etc etc, and i was so gutted when he cheated on me, but can you really know what love is at that age?
    A few months after we broke up I started going out with my ex boyfriend and we were together 20 months which is quite a long time i guess and i felt so much more for him than my 1st boyfriend.

But now i'm with my current boyfriend and what i feel for him excell's what i felt for the other two by millions and we have been together nearly a year and a half. Hmmm.
    my first loves was masurbations.
    Originally posted by fozza
    my first loves was masurbations.

Your making a consistant first impression arent you.
    I'm still waiting for my first love to come along. :crying:
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I'm still waiting for my first love to come along. :crying:

And in the mean time your coming on to anything female here.